Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Enough silly excuses. Just add Flynn's color palette to all characters.

Aug 29, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

o.....grazie :smileywink:

Prego! :smileywink:

Today I bought Jak's goggles for all characters, and I noticed that their color palettes doesn't make sense either. Some of them have the same palette, including red (Jak's goggles default color) but other have the same, boring green-blue-brown-brown-black-green one. 

...*small attempt to stay on-topic*

Is that the Elena type colours? I thought it would be cool if with the goggle they included only one set of colours, but bright colours like red, and neon green.

I'll provide some pictures tomorrow, I can't remember right now.

I know that Chloe Frazer's Jak Goggles have this one: Palette #1

But Nepal Chloe has a totally different one, with red and more bright colors.

Is this another of their "VERY deliberate decision." like Eric said?

Notice her Winter Hat has the same colors. Elena's cat ears and Tiara have the same colors. Chloe's Winter Hat and Pedo Bear Mask have the same colors. They just copied the original headpieces color and put it for the majority of items (there are exceptions like Chloe's Winter Scarf.)

So, basically someone in ND got lazy, and people had to cover up for them... Off-topic, anyone's forums crashing and failing to load, or is it just Chrome?

FireFox 100% functioning and working fine my friend. No problems here. Yes basically they got lazy and copied the colors of the original headgears for the new ones. Pathetic really, I pay 50 cents and you can't give me a yellow color for Chloe's Mask.

I'm going back to FireFox, Chrome sucks... I dislike the Green, Blue, Brown, colour scheme, why couldn't they just use Nepal Chloe's or Flynn's, they have no trouble using the other (bland) schemes. Its crap that the Beret, Winter hat, and Drakes Baseball Cap have this scheme, my favourite headwear.

Whoever chose the colors should have been fired. Worst color choices ever. Give me all the colors of the **bleep** rainbow.

Not fired, put onto the edge of a cliff, and shot...

They probably came up with Power Plays also and to keep Revenge/ROF. I wouldn't go that far though XP

Metaphorically speaking of course :smileyvery-happy:. Yeah, the same person who came up with Base M9 in the store, and all those other goodies.

Please use plain text.
Message 311 of 511 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Aug 29, 2012
Bump for a good thread.

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Please use plain text.
Message 312 of 511 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Today I bought Jak's goggles for all characters, and I noticed that their color palettes doesn't make sense either. Some of them have the same palette, including red (Jak's goggles default color) but other have the same, boring green-blue-brown-brown-black-green one. 

Is that the Elena type colours? I thought it would be cool if with the goggle they included only one set of colours, but bright colours like red, and neon green.

Notice her Winter Hat has the same colors. Elena's cat ears and Tiara have the same colors. Chloe's Winter Hat and Pedo Bear Mask have the same colors. They just copied the original headpieces color and put it for the majority of items (there are exceptions like Chloe's Winter Scarf.)

So, basically someone in ND got lazy, and people had to cover up for them... Off-topic, anyone's forums crashing and failing to load, or is it just Chrome?

FireFox 100% functioning and working fine my friend. No problems here. Yes basically they got lazy and copied the colors of the original headgears for the new ones. Pathetic really, I pay 50 cents and you can't give me a yellow color for Chloe's Mask.

I'm going back to FireFox, Chrome sucks... I dislike the Green, Blue, Brown, colour scheme, why couldn't they just use Nepal Chloe's or Flynn's, they have no trouble using the other (bland) schemes. Its crap that the Beret, Winter hat, and Drakes Baseball Cap have this scheme, my favourite headwear.

Whoever chose the colors should have been fired. Worst color choices ever. Give me all the colors of the **bleep** rainbow.

They probably came up with Power Plays also and to keep Revenge/ROF. I wouldn't go that far though XP

Metaphorically speaking of course :smileyvery-happy:. Yeah, the same person who came up with Base M9 in the store, and all those other goodies.

@ND employee who thought of these things:

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 313 of 511 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

BROWNIFIED :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 314 of 511 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

@ND employee who thought of these things:
(Vids take up loads of room :smileyfrustrated:)

Please use plain text.
Message 315 of 511 (146 Views)
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 29, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Woah, did you just pull a "Naughty Dog" right there :smileysurprised:

Oh no you didn't.

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 316 of 511 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Asraik wrote:

UlisesV wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Luxis wrote:

Alternate-End wrote:

Luxis wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Oh no you didn't.

ND told me to make everything brown so there won't be any confusion for the new players >:3

Please use plain text.
Message 317 of 511 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 29, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

Asraik wrote

Oh no you didn't.

ND told me to make everything brown so there won't be any confusion for the new players >:3

Fail shortening so it isn't as long.

Is it true they hate double rainbows? :smileysurprised:

Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 318 of 511 (131 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
437 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Easy with the long Quotes, and Ulises, I'm still waiting for you you-know-where :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 319 of 511 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 29, 2012

UlisesV wrote:

Wow, you're right. I better start charging people for quicker access to my posts. You can still get them either ways, but paying for it lets you have them a LOT quicker...

Still, anything but brown...

Please use plain text.
Message 320 of 511 (127 Views)
0 Likes