Jul 31 2011
By: Atoq_Navarro Splicer 57 posts

CLAN!!!!??!!??

5 replies 17 views Edited Jul 31, 2011

I'm looking to create a clan 4 uc3, im lf players who r good hearted but can do work. good hearted means notrash talking(at least to the rest of the clan =) ) & not making som1 in the clan feeling left out or plain sayn u sux. im a pretty good player w an average kdr of 2.6 w/o boosters & 4 with boosters. im mostly looking 4 past rfom players only bcuz they r the truly legit players but im open to any1... keep in mind i want to meet u as well, mic & all

Message 1 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Make yourself understandable and I will read your post...

Jul 31, 2011

Make yourself understandable and I will read your post...

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 2 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

wat do u mean lf=Looking for

Jul 31, 2011

wat do u mean lf=Looking for

Message 3 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

I'm just saying that you aren't that thorough when you're...

Jul 31, 2011

I'm just saying that you aren't that thorough when you're typing

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 4 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
57 posts

so

Jul 31, 2011

now my gramer is in question over the point of the post??

teacher alert =)

Message 5 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3622 posts

Yes, if you have better grammer, people can understand yo...

Aug 1, 2011

Yes, if you have better grammer, people can understand you, and take you in their clan. If they can't understand you, they won't take you in.

Atoq_Navarro wrote:

I'm looking to create a clan 4 uc3, im lf players who r good hearted but can do work. good hearted means notrash talking(at least to the rest of the clan =) ) & not making som1 in the clan feeling left out or plain sayn u sux. im a pretty good player w an average kdr of 2.6 w/o boosters & 4 with boosters. im mostly looking 4 past rfom players only bcuz they r the truly legit players but im open to any1... keep in mind i want to meet u as well, mic & all

How are R:FoM players more "legit" players? Surely Uncharted 2 players are more "legit" than them? I mean...what?

Do you feel me?

Message 6 of 6 (17 Views)
0 Likes