Uncharted Territory
1487 posts

Re: Buggy 1.15?

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
You think that's buggy? I just played Co-op adventure Airport with Sully and TWO CUTTERS. I was with a Drake earlier, but he left and me (Cutter) and Sully spawned. Another guy joined and he was also cutter.

Basically in all cutscenes, we merged. In meleeing people, I teleport to the other guy's Cutter and punch him as well. When the other guy gets Choked, the choker teleports to me, but he gets the bar, meaning everytime he's choked two people get hindered.

Wow, I wish you were able to record that! Sounds just as annoying as the headless Drake glitch in monastery. Could you fix the glitch by everyone dying or where there still 2 Cutters after that?

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 11 of 13 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 4, 2012
I turned to Drake around the multiple RPG part (since everyone died). It still merged us. drake with Cutter's jacket, what up.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 13 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 4, 2012
No iPad version Smiley Sad I do like Google's iPhone app, but there are some 3rd party apps for the iPad (YouPlay and Jasmine.)

Message 13 of 13 (100 Views)
0 Likes