Highlighted
Oct 01 2012
By: SLordUK First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Bug? Cannot get past the police car on level 2

5 replies 171 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Just got this game with the new PS3 slim 500gb. When I get the the police car on level 2, the on screen help shows to press red to hide, then I move along the police car and another prompt says to press left stick and red button quickly to move across the gap.

Well I have pressed every possible sequence of these buttons ( and others!) but I cannot get the prompt off the screen and progress the game any further. Has anyone else had this or am I just having a really dumb moment?

Message 1 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Re: Bug? Cannot get past the police car on level 2

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

I'm not sure which part you are talking about but I assume you mean that place where you have left the museum and are chasing a man that tried to break a lock in the museum, and I think the game wants you to learn how to switch cover around a corner, what you have to do is point the left analog stick in the direction you want to go (the other corner in this case), hold the left analog in that position and then press or hold circle (red circle) to move around the corner, shouldn't be that hard to do, but if it is your first PS3 game, it may be a little tricky, good luck!Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 1, 2012

You're in London, right? You have to move to the oter way, follow Sully and Cutter. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Thanks for the quick reply. That works now. I think I was mostly trying to press the stick...  I was having a totally lame moment there! What's more embarrassing is that I've been playing games for 25 years now so should know better!! 

Now, how so I delete this post...!

Message 4 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 1, 2012

SLordUK wrote:

You can't... but you could PM Trawnza to delete it. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/598272

Message 5 of 6 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Oct 1, 2012

SLordUK wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. That works now. I think I was mostly trying to press the stick...  I was having a totally lame moment there! What's more embarrassing is that I've been playing games for 25 years now so should know better!! 

you're welcomeSmiley Wink

Message 6 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes