Oct 31 2012
By: SpaceNun Gaming Beast 2248 posts

Buff the GMAL and FAL SLIGHTLY or eliminate the lag in MM.

[ Edited ]
70 replies 538 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

I don't care if they are the slightest buffs ever these guns need to be put back in action. You would think ND notices a pattern here where they nerf all the aiming/long distance main rifles in their games because their audience cannot handle being ravaged by people with skill. Now we have a KAL, AK, M9 game going again. YIPPEE. When will this mediocre team grow some balls and stick with their decisions instead of catering to the trashy populist crowd? Probably never.

As other players with a lot more time have said you could go about this by killing RoF and reducing blindfire on all but shotty and uzi imo. Yeah, the uzi has been a little overnerfed imo but whatever. I just don't think they will be doing this so I suggested the only thing that could possibly help these weapons become useful to average and above average players again.

I don't think either of these guns is useless but I don't think they are properly balanced after their last 'burned at the stake' nerfs that the noob community demanded. I would love for the FAL to get something like a -5% reduction in recoil and the GMAL to have better accuracy or less recoil as well. These guns simply don't cut it for me when there is massive lag in almost every other match.

To be fair I am not asking for these guns to be super. I never played with them before when they were super unless you count Summer Beta GMAL as super. The game was WAY different back then and all the guns were useful imo. FAL is going to be argued over but I still say the thing is totally inconsistent. I can be absolutely pounding a KAL/melee guy ten feet away and see all my tracers go into him and he still makes it to me, still melee's me to death and dances over me like the cheesy pig that he/she is.

Message 1 of 71 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Buff the GMAL and FAL DO THE RIGHT THING!

Oct 31, 2012
They'll rather nerf blindfire, which puts us at somewhere like 1.04 but with higher health.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 2 of 71 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Oct 31, 2012

HAHAHAHA so true. Incompetence strikes too many times for me. I can only play this wasted as all hell.

Message 3 of 71 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Thats exactly what i said. It absolutely makes me furious when people say, Oh no ND you cant do anything right, everyone uses M-9 or AK now, well you wouldnt have this problem if you nerfed every gun to death.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 4 of 71 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Nope. Not going onto this merry-go-round again. Play Classic mode if you want to actually, you know, use these weapons.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 71 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2394 posts

Oct 31, 2012

Take your complaining back to the starhawk boards. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 6 of 71 (460 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Oct 31, 2012
The thing that ND should do is fix the fal's jamming and well the gmal dometimes i feel great about it but sometimes its the worst weapon ever! But im not sure how much bullets it takes to kill with gmal
Message 7 of 71 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Sometimes i think it the gmsl's bullet to kill should be 1 or 2 less so you don't actually have to hit every burst shot
Message 8 of 71 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Gmal*
Message 9 of 71 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

wybrendeuling wrote:
Sometimes i think it the gmsl's bullet to kill should be 1 or 2 less so you don't actually have to hit every burst shot

Hell to the no.

tlousig2
Message 10 of 71 (415 Views)