Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

People who break things that they could easily sell, or even give away have underlying mental issues.

You should go and visit your doctor. Though I don't think they can cure retardation......

Let's not be harsh. If he does in fact have a problem in the brain we should be more helpful. Like, I don't know, tell him a good doctor.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 61 of 93 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Gotta laugh at all the disk snapping silliness that's going on!  On the one hand, it is interesting to see that players get THAT frustrated.  There is a part of me that understands that and can empathize.  At the same time it does seem a little attention hoar to me that folks wanna come on a post a video. 

Pretty soon you're gonna have people faking this by printing some type of UC3 disk label, putting it over a CD-R disk, and PRETENDING to snap UC3. 

What's next?  Snap the whole PS3 in half, or tear it in half like a phone book?

Message 62 of 93 (338 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2689 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

The multiplayer is garbage! Smiley Very Happy

The game is more balanced than it ever has been. If you wanted to break it because it was "garbage," you would have done so back in November. Smiley Wink

it might be better now but it also seems worse - the game seemed better back at the start because it was new, but now its old (well it seems very old anyways, dated much quicker than UC2) - it seems like its actually worse.

truth is it was always a bad MP game since the subway beta and even though it might have gotten better the game just hasnt got the legs.

Message 63 of 93 (338 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 18, 2012

bye! we wont miss you!

btw they have the money 

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 64 of 93 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Now I see why you didn't actually upload you breaking it, you just uploaded a 11 second video of the disc now broken in half. You didn't want to embarrass yourself by doing a BrokenGamezHD and taking 40 seconds to break the actual game. I applause you.

Message 65 of 93 (289 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 18, 2012
Happy now? You completely made a fool of yourself and you're getting noticed because of it! If you feel that breaking a videogame disc is good than keep it to yourself, don't post it on a forum that has many players who share the same love for this game. But I try my best not to judge and understand because this game can get frustrating and in life many things get frustrating... You can't just go around snapping everything you don't like.

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 66 of 93 (265 Views)
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Aug 18, 2012

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:
Following BrokenGameZ, Eh?

Which is why I said in my first response that this was SO yesterday. Smiley Wink

LOL BrokenGameZ, he hates on this multiplayer so much and say's its garbage..

yet I still saw him come back, LOL.

And he only used the M9.. Smiley Indifferent which makes me feel sad for him cause he couldn't use variety. Smiley Very Happy

About BGZ

You all know that he is did it for more views, because more views=more money.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/BroKenGaMezHD

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/BroKenGaMezHD/videos

Never take anything seriously from youtube people, they all just do it for the money.

That youtube video already earned him a new game(based on the high part of video earnings)

Message 67 of 93 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 18, 2012

lve_msg wrote:

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

HIhi2442 wrote:
Following BrokenGameZ, Eh?

Which is why I said in my first response that this was SO yesterday. Smiley Wink

LOL BrokenGameZ, he hates on this multiplayer so much and say's its garbage..

yet I still saw him come back, LOL.

And he only used the M9.. Smiley Indifferent which makes me feel sad for him cause he couldn't use variety. Smiley Very Happy

About BGZ

Never take anything seriously from youtube people, they all just do it for the money.

That youtube video already earned him a new game(based on the high part of video earnings)

GOOD FIND! That is very interesting. 

Message 68 of 93 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4357 posts

Aug 18, 2012

jayjay275 wrote:

lve_msg wrote:

About BGZ

GOOD FIND! That is very interesting. 

I wanted to post this in the thread with his video but it got deleted as I typed it up. & Yea I thought it was interesting also. 8^)

Message 69 of 93 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 18, 2012

WessonsLessons wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

here's proof of the deed

btw i'm not dissing the single player only the multiplayer game... single player was brilliant

This is not due to tournament tickets, actually my tournament score was 19,320 this week and 20,500 last week

Sir you are a true legend, not only breaking your disc but providing proof, and le tting us know that you felt a thrill of excitement shoot through your vessel.  And you are right, this act was not done because of tournament tickets even if you did get an unfair shake at them.  You broke your disc because you are a complete and utter imbecile with no appreciation for things of value.

Are you aware that instead of breaking your game, you could have simply sold it?  Now you may crave playing the game once again, and guess what, have fun wasitng more money.  It must have a taken a valiant effort for those tiny little hands, in which i can wrap my fingers around your wrist, to break that disc.  The ability to break a disc may be seen as an accomplishment to you but it can be done in half a second.   

I honestly hope you bought all the dlc, so you have wasted everything in this game to the maximum potential. In a way this may be a blessing in disguise for the community, as the Iq average has just increased by a large margin.

Probably Wessons' best post to date.

Message 70 of 93 (231 Views)
0 Likes