Wastelander
684 posts

Re: Broke my Uncharted 3 disk... and it felt so good :D

Aug 18, 2012

@Wessons: Sir, I work for a company called TrollArch and we are very interested in what you had to say towards me... it seems that your insults have attracted some of our company members and we would like to take a look at you.

If you could leave your name, phone and social security number it would be very appreciated

Thanks,

Z

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 93 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 18, 2012

@Wessons: Wouldn't you like to wrap your fingers around my wrist :smileywink:

*no **bleep***

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 93 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 18, 2012

And I won't have to worry about wasting money with my monthly status of 10,000 dollars in the AF.

:smileyvery-happy:

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 93 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 18, 2012

@Wessons: you really just said tiny little hands loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 93 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Aug 18, 2012

You sir, are an idiot. Whoever breaks their disc instead of selling it either has anger issues or is an attention seeker. 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 93 (290 Views)
Wastelander
684 posts

Aug 18, 2012

i'm neither, just a person breaking a bad multiplayer game get over it

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 93 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2205 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Someone that is level 58 legacy 1 with a 2.61 Kdr he got by quitting 25% of all his matches played is a noob in my eyes.

Its a pathetic thing to do and by the way you post I can see you did it because you wanted attention.  either that or you get frustrated because you aren't that good at it yet. You are a pretty low level after all and not that experienced and Uncharted can be a little frustrating when your new. The game was never so balanced as it is now and that makes it even weirder you say this only the rof M9 is imbalanced but you never mention it, Guess why??? Because BG doesn't mention it either. And if you are too old for getting grounded aren't you a little too old for believing in fairy tales like "Uncharted 3 hacks".

And of course there are power weapons and kickbacks that give unfair advantage. But knowing how to counter them and control them are part of the game. BG made that mistake and you blindly follow him. THIS IS NOT A COMMON SHOOTER! Its not Call of duty and its not Battle Field. These things are part of the game and Naughty Dog choose to put them in so people don't camp the whole day and have fun. If you suck at the game you still lose. Okay I need to admit if 1 player is only a little better than another he might still lose because of kickbacks and boosters, But in general someone that sucks really hard won't even get his kickback.

Stop following people without thinking 1 second about it. If you and BG think this is a common shooter like he says in his video than you should come back and look at it closely. Oh wait... You can't! Because you were stupid enough to break your disc.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 93 (281 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 18, 2012

12 year olds or people with mental illnesses, like you, should stay away from video games, as a their brains can't cope with losing in a game.

I'm wondering how sad your life must be with a psychotic father and an alcoholic mother, imprisoning yourself in your mind and concentrating only about winning in video games, getting bouts from time to time.

All I can say to you now is: Get your fat **bleep** out of this forum.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 93 (273 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9840 posts

Aug 18, 2012

I don't see the point of breaking the disc. I know friends who stopped playing UC3, but instead of breaking the disc like a moron, they just put it in their shelves. Because, you know, just in case you plan on reselling it or trading with a friend for another game.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 93 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3848 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

People who break things that they could easily sell, or even give away have underlying mental issues.

You should go and visit your doctor. Though I don't think they can cure retardation......

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 93 (254 Views)
0 Likes