Jul 19 2012
By: VolJot First Son 2 posts

Bringing the Exclusive PAX stuff back to UNCHARTED 3 one more time

21 replies 465 views Edited Jul 19, 2012
I know this might be a long shot; but it would really be terrific if Naughty Dog could bring back the PAX stuff to UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer one last time. Like if they could at least keep it in the playstation store for like one to two weeks, at least; cause I know that it is a promotional code, its just a thought I had on my mind for awhile. Also if you do consider bringing the PAX stuff back; people who are in the FORTUNE HUNTERS CLUB should get early access to PAX contents. Plus I love the UNCHARTED series I've played all of the games of it and PLAT'D both two and three; not one yet, lol. I requested this cause I REALLY want the PAX stuff and just wanna be more closer to game itself , and also I want everybody who didn't get a chance to get the PAX stuff; a equal chance to get it also.
Message 1 of 22 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Re: Bringing the Exclusive PAX stuff back to UNCHARTED 3 one more time

Jul 19, 2012

VolJot wrote:
I know this might be a long shot; but it would really be terrific if Naughty Dog could bring back the PAX stuff to UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer one last time. Like if they could at least keep it in the playstation store for like one to two weeks, at least; cause I know that it is a promotional code, its just a thought I had on my mind for awhile. Also if you do consider bringing the PAX stuff back; people who are in the FORTUNE HUNTERS CLUB should get early access to PAX contents. Plus I love the UNCHARTED series I've played all of the games of it and PLAT'D both two and three; not one yet, lol. I requested this cause I REALLY want the PAX stuff and just wanna be more closer to game itself , and also I want everybody who didn't get a chance to get the PAX stuff; a equal chance to get it also.

It will never happen... It was an one time event, that only a few people participated it. And also if they do it won't be downloadable in some regions. T-T

Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 2 of 22 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Well it won't really be fair to the people who have the codes. Plus the Pax items won't be special anymore if everyone had them.

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 3 of 22 (387 Views)
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I bet they'll give out Pirate AK, the only thing I have... But only because it's name isn't tied to an event.

I think they should make the weapons available, but only the mods, not the skins.

Why is the AK-47 the only gun I can't use with reload speed and clip size without weapon expert? And then there's Baseball Drake, that skin should be accessible to everyone, especially since Drake wore the outfit in U3 (even if he was younger). Naughty Dog Drake should have been given to those who got the Subway codes.
Pepsi
Message 4 of 22 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Waffle_Monster07 wrote:

Well it won't really be fair to the people who have the codes. Plus the Pax items won't be special anymore if everyone had them.

This, everyday people post new threads asking if they please can have the special items.

Don't they realize that it would be super unfair for the people that actually have those items?

Message 5 of 22 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Of course it would be unfair..but it would be ok to release the weapons with the same mods,like a new G-Mal.Drakes / Salims G-Mal would be awesome <3

Message 6 of 22 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Nope I hope they wont give pirate AK,because it's EU special and only those who paid more for the special edition should get that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 22 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Jul 20, 2012
This won't happen unfortunately.
We won't ever get this since it's supposed to be special.

Get over it.
----
Message 8 of 22 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Jul 20, 2012
If they had named it "Special Edition AK" I wouldn't think they'd make it available to everyone. But calling it "Pirate AK" seems like a ploy to release it later on the PSN Store.
Pepsi
Message 9 of 22 (304 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Waffle_Monster07 wrote:

One could argue it's not fair for those who could not possibly attend the event due to location though right?

Special means segregation, something I'm completely against in life, it has no place in life or games.

Message 10 of 22 (286 Views)