Fender Bender
3811 posts

Re: Break time

Dec 2, 2012

rengle598 wrote:
Play PSASBR.

I don't understand what's so great about this game. I'm sorry. Smiley Indifferent

I don't really play UC3 anymore either. I pretty much just participate in the Co-op tourney challenges and play Plunder with my buddies every once in a while and that's about it.

I've started Co-oping Demon's Souls and RE6 with few of my other friends again.

Message 11 of 18 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

rengle598 wrote:
Play PSASBR.

I don't understand what's so great about this game. I'm sorry. Smiley Indifferent

I don't really play UC3 anymore either. I pretty much just participate in the Co-op tourney challenges and play Plunder with my buddies every once in a while and that's about it.

I've started Co-oping Demon's Souls and RE6 with few of my other friends again.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 18 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Dec 2, 2012

This is curious. I read about these problems (such as lag, disconnections, glitches etc.) everywhere on these forums, yet I can't say that I actually experience them. I've been playing U3 for more than five months now, and, sure, I might have gotten the white-plug error and I might have been removed from the game a few times around, but I nearly always have good quality, error-free games. Am I just lucky or what?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 18 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
423 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I've noticed a sharp increase in dead body glitches. In a TDM match last night, I was the Marked Man. Of course, I was killed 3 times by the dead body glitcher before he blew himself up and respawned normally. I refuse to play most gametypes now without a solid 4-5 man party

Message 14 of 18 (176 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Dec 3, 2012
You will be back, we always come back no matter how much we struggle..
Message 15 of 18 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Taking a break is a wise decision. I'm going to do the same thing, not just with Uncharted but online multiplayer in general. A lot of online multiplayer games nowadays are rushed and have constant bugs and problems. Developers think they can just patch over spans of months thinking it's all right. Why should players wait months to actually enjoy an online game? It's a never ending process. Players eagerly waiting for that one patch to solve all the problems with the game only to be dissapointed. Then they wait for the next month or the month after that. It's just becoming too predictable. It's a good thing that single player experiences still exist.

Message 16 of 18 (145 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 3, 2012
what is PSASBR
Message 17 of 18 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 18 (115 Views)
0 Likes