Sep 26 2012
By: Zataoa Wastelander 684 posts

Boycot the ROF

35 replies 483 views Edited Sep 26, 2012

Some of you are hypocritical and use ROF anyway.  If you simply DON'T use it, we wouldn't have any issues.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 36 (483 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Re: Boycot the ROF

Sep 26, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Some of you are hypocritical and use ROF anyway.  If you simply DON'T use it, we wouldn't have any issues.

Unfortunately, Forumers are a little part of the MP community.
As for me, whoever played with/against me knows I don't use ROF.

0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 26, 2012

RoF has become a significantly smaller issue since the second nerf

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 36 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1868 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Not everyone checks the forums, and I see a lot of newbies running around with it lately, the only way it will never be used if it is removed completely. At this rate I really don't care what happens to it, you can't take any of this game seriously with lag and other balance problems, so just put up with it, the game is still fun.

It does amaze me sometimes that it ended up in the final game, they removed RoF on the AK and G-Mal, and blindfire accuracy for the Dragon, because they were all terrible ideas for weapon mod. But then they gave the RoF mod to three guns that already have high rate of fire, and a sniper revolver which makes it less useful for long range. Oh well...

Let's just hope they take more notes for The Last Of Us and Uncharted 4.
Pepsi
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 36 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2012

RoF is only annoying when it ends your killstreaks. I had a Fury, 3 kills away from a rage then some **bleep** comes and blindfires me with his M9 Rate of Failure and ends it... *RAGE FACE*

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 36 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Sep 26, 2012

A blindfire mod for the Dragon Sniper? I would use the **bleep** out of that

See you in Uncharted 4!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 36 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 26, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Lemme guess, you also would use RoF for the AK? You also probably used the Gmal Accuracy... before 1.13. And looking at the first post, you probably use RoF. Do you know how OP a blindfire accuracy mod for a 2HKO weapon is. **bleep** man... or were you kidding/trolling?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 36 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 26, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Lemme guess, you also would use RoF for the AK? You also probably used the Gmal Accuracy... before 1.13. And looking at the first post, you probably use RoF. Do you know how OP a blindfire accuracy mod for a 2HKO weapon is. **bleep** man... or were you kidding/trolling?

Do you know how useless a blindfire mod for a sniper would be?

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 36 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Sep 26, 2012

stentryk wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

Zataoa wrote:

Do you know how useless a blindfire mod for a sniper would be?

A mod that increases the blindfire accuracy of a 2HKO weapon sounds pretty useful to me. The Sniper has low Blindfire accuracy but from close range I could see that mod helping out greatly. But of course your going to give me a counter arguement that more than likely is better than the one I have given sooo lets hear it.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 36 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Sep 26, 2012

After that, boycott the Aim add-on on AK's. Or hell, boycott everything so a bunch of numbnus will come and express their hate when they actually suck really bad.

Recently, I played this as Djinn, using only negatives, no power booster, regular AK or M9 sans add-on, regular Para9 sans add-on and still get a hate message saying I was blind firing or lagging, which is bull since everybody online were top to speed.

Seriously, enough with this whining "mature complaint" about RoF or even Snipers.

0 Likes