Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Boosters/Medals & Sniper Guide Videos by CritRate

May 19, 2013

cool video, props to you for beasting with the sniper on Sanctuary.

I suck with that weapon.

also like your shameless Bunshing promo lol. 

Message 51 of 112 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

May 19, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

cool video, props to you for beasting with the sniper on Sanctuary.

I suck with that weapon.

also like your shameless Bunshing promo lol. 

Thanks, although Sanctuary seems like an ideal place for sniping with the three towers, roofs. It's maps like Temple where I run into some trouble.

Bunshing's got good videos that I wish more random co-op'ers would watch before attempting Crushing. Instead they just sit there trying to kill every NPC then die...

Message 52 of 112 (441 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 19, 2013
CriteRate@:

my name is from Naruto

his main justu with his clones lol;

" Kage Bunshin No Jutsu "

but already someone had this name, so i added a "g"

you looked naruto too in Japanese? Smiley Very Happy
Message 53 of 112 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 19, 2013
i saw the video, nice jobs Smiley Happy i cant wait to see the next. But the song, i didnt saw the Naruto in english. I was watching the Naruto's serie in Japenese VostFr (subtitles im french) so the songs of intros and generic were in Japenese.

i was awesome with the pak. I was pretty and cute with my wrap Smiley Very Happy

hope we'll play soon
Message 54 of 112 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 19, 2013
Crit, any tips for leveling Endurance (Marathon Runner)? I'm trying to level it with the Drake Loadout but I can't seem to get this medal.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 55 of 112 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20303 posts

May 19, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Crit, any tips for leveling Endurance (Marathon Runner)? I'm trying to level it with the Drake Loadout but I can't seem to get this medal.

Try playing Plunder with Back in the Saddle and Speedy G. Activate Speedy G right after you start sprinting for maximum distance and BitS will keep you alive more so you can cover more distance.

If you spend your time running around the long ways instead of taking shortcuts, it can be pretty easy to get if the game lasts long enough.

Message 56 of 112 (421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 19, 2013
and do that in party of 5, so everybody of your teamates will kill everyone so you'll have always the clear way
Message 57 of 112 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6975 posts

May 19, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Try playing Plunder with Back in the Saddle and Speedy G. Activate Speedy G right after you start sprinting for maximum distance and BitS will keep you alive more so you can cover more distance.

If you spend your time running around the long ways instead of taking shortcuts, it can be pretty easy to get if the game lasts long enough.

and even if you're staying in one spot. Run in circles, in other words always be moving, don't stand still for any reason whatsoever.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 58 of 112 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

May 19, 2013
Well, the long areas are actually the low-traffic areas, but I haven't played plunder much.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try it as soon as I can.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 59 of 112 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20303 posts

May 19, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

and even if you're staying in one spot. Run in circles, in other words always be moving, don't stand still for any reason whatsoever.

This is another thing to take into account; the medal is awarded by time spent moving on foot. Even if you're running in circles, you steps you take will count towards the distance.

In other words, just as sanddude said, just always stay in motion. Try avoiding climbing in place of moving on foot and try taking the longer, less populated routes on the map.

Message 60 of 112 (403 Views)
0 Likes