Survivor
2689 posts

Re: Block mesh map #9

Jan 12, 2013
its a quick copy past job - combining the above ground bit of Scanturary and the lower bit is outa Fort.

there isnt a great use of space in the map really - as everything just takes place in lower area with people just going up to the upper level briefly and then dropping back down again.
Message 11 of 15 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Jan 12, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:
I love it people can't really camp on this Map, unlike the last one.

Yeah. I like it. Not bad even for sniper peeps. I just don't like that guy who snipes across buildings.

I mean really. Put some effort into it. I killed you with a Raffica. Come on bro. Come on.

doesnt stop them from camping at the 2 ends of the lower section though - far too much action happening down there

Message 12 of 15 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 12, 2013

Blennerville wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:
I love it people can't really camp on this Map, unlike the last one.

Yeah. I like it. Not bad even for sniper peeps. I just don't like that guy who snipes across buildings.

I mean really. Put some effort into it. I killed you with a Raffica. Come on bro. Come on.

doesnt stop them from camping at the 2 ends of the lower section though - far too much action happening down there

I got a message say "nice camping" while in the lab. I really don't ever camp. Being somewhere and shooting people until you don't see anyone left isn't really camping in my opinion. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 13 of 15 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 13, 2013
^Tell him "Thanks"
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 15 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Sorry I didn't check to see if there was already a thread about block mesh maps :/.

Message 15 of 15 (146 Views)
0 Likes