Wastelander
766 posts

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012
This map is by far the best. Its so vast and the design is awesome!

Message 11 of 20 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1442 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

After my 2nd match on the mesh map 3:

Getting message from "anonymous"  (had 18/8/6 score in match): "uweak"

I'm replying him (had 14/7/1 score in match): "uretarded"

Guess what he replied back? "1v1" Smiley LOL

250x131

Guess I will avoid the Lab the first 2 days or so till the tryhards are moving on.

It's more colorful thanks to adding yellow (only green mesh blocks missing now) blocks and it is much more open like the 1st one so it takes longer to explore compared to the 2nd one. I really like it and want to explore it without facing party of 4's and more. Maybe I was just unlucky.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 12 of 20 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Lets face it guys, ND is never going to fix the DLC toggle. They should've thought before releasing 3 big map packs and not think about the way they would all be handled. I play with the DLC toggle off all the time now, because I can no longer stand being ridiculed by this nonsense. ND really dropped the ball with DLC this time. 

Some advice to all game developers in the world, if you're going to release a crap ton of DLC maps, then at least GIVE THEM ALL PLAYABILITY! *sighs*

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 13 of 20 (222 Views)
Fender Bender
4351 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

This is what I thought of the mesh map after I finished playing it for the first time.

I like it, but it got some bad spawns. 

Speaking of the communication, what happens to Cog? He haven't posted since last month.

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 14 of 20 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Oct 9, 2012

So I pressed x to enter the Lab...

The first match I encountered IEATLILKITTENS and SuperGreenHill, but I got disconnected before I could finish.

Off to a bad start, I played through a few more matches until I latejoined one and saw ryumitch1 (creator of the quick question thread) as well as BIG2's dadypain and talisman29.

I regret not having enough opportunities to use their own quick tips on them.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 15 of 20 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20031 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

So I pressed x to enter the Lab...

The first match I encountered IEATLILKITTENS and SuperGreenHill, but I got disconnected before I could finish.

Off to a bad start, I played through a few more matches until I latejoined one and saw ryumitch1 (creator of the quick question thread) as well as BIG2's dadypain and talisman29.

I regret not having enough opportunities to use their own quick tips on them.

This alone gives me incentive to play in this new Lab. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 20 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:
What's interesting is the "what's staying and what's going" sentence. What could be going? Finally rate of fire?!

i think he meant that they are deciding on which parts of the patch to be implemented and which parts won't be, they are in the testing stage atm, meaning that they are long past deciding on what to add or remove from the game

Message 17 of 20 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Hey, a sniper mesh map. What's a good place to long ranger from (besides the already stated gold pillars)?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 20 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1792 posts

Oct 10, 2012

This map is really fun to play on, lovin' the use of the Dragon, I've seen a lot less blindfire going on.

Apparently this map is only up for a week, which is a shame because this has been the best Block Mesh map so far, hopefully they will implement this and the other Block Mesh maps into their own separate playlist or add them to the current map rotation on existing playlists (at least TDM).

Message 19 of 20 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 10, 2012
* Mesh Map 4*

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 20 of 20 (118 Views)
0 Likes