Reply
Oct 09 2012
By: MaximillionPegs Lombax Warrior 180 posts
Offline

Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

19 replies 343 views Edited Oct 9, 2012
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_block_mesh_lab_map_and_dlc_toggle_update/
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Message 1 of 20 (343 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
1422 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

I love the new mesh map. It's my favorite thus far.

Message 2 of 20 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2230 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 3 of 20 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1918 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.


ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 20 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
3921 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012
What's interesting is the "what's staying and what's going" sentence. What could be going? Finally rate of fire?!
Message 5 of 20 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

If somebody still needs to upgrade the Scoped in booster to gold the newest mash map is perfect for it. I got 3 T-Bolt kickbacks, one after another, shooting from the yellow pillar and got 2 "the long ranger" medals like that. I would have gotten a 3rd one but I already got the last kill then XD

 

Edit: Yippa yay kay should also be much easier to get now.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 6 of 20 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/29/2012
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012
when taking damage that white screen pretty much blinds you i cant see a thing this map is amazing though the best yet!
Message 7 of 20 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2230 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.


ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.


Oh yeah?

I wonder what exactly, then, they are able to do.  Can they give multiple Packs priority? Just give EVERY DLC pack "priority," and then boom, that would be better than choosing one at a time.

 

But we know the Toggle is already pretty ridiculous, as it only works half the time, and is messed up by patches and live updates the other half.

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 8 of 20 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/17/2011
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.


ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.


Oh yeah?

I wonder what exactly, then, they are able to do.  Can they give multiple Packs priority? Just give EVERY DLC pack "priority," and then boom, that would be better than choosing one at a time.

 

But we know the Toggle is already pretty ridiculous, as it only works half the time, and is messed up by patches and live updates the other half.

 


It makes sense to prioritise the map packs. The way it works at the moment splits the player pool in two. To do what you want them to do, they would have to split the player pool into eight. What would that do to lag?

They should definitely stick with the priority system. The only change I think they should make is that they should switch priority far more often, like once a day, so it never really seems like you're missing any maps.

Message 9 of 20 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2230 posts
 

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

cinemaman09 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.


ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.


Oh yeah?

I wonder what exactly, then, they are able to do.  Can they give multiple Packs priority? Just give EVERY DLC pack "priority," and then boom, that would be better than choosing one at a time.

 

But we know the Toggle is already pretty ridiculous, as it only works half the time, and is messed up by patches and live updates the other half.

 


It makes sense to prioritise the map packs. The way it works at the moment splits the player pool in two. To do what you want them to do, they would have to split the player pool into eight. What would that do to lag?

They should definitely stick with the priority system. The only change I think they should make is that they should switch priority far more often, like once a day, so it never really seems like you're missing any maps.


No, you're misunderstanding me.

 

But I agree, once a day would be great too.

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 10 of 20 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes