Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 09 2012
By: MaximillionPegs Lombax Warrior 180 posts

Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

19 replies 335 views Edited Oct 9, 2012
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_block_mesh_lab_map_and_dlc_toggle_update/
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (335 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1391 posts

Re: Block Mesh Map 3 and DLC Toggle

Oct 9, 2012

I love the new mesh map. It's my favorite thus far.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2076 posts

Oct 9, 2012

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND is clueless about DLC Toggle. What do they not understand? Give all maps equal weight. No more of this priority nonsense.

ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3852 posts

Oct 9, 2012
What's interesting is the "what's staying and what's going" sentence. What could be going? Finally rate of fire?!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

If somebody still needs to upgrade the Scoped in booster to gold the newest mash map is perfect for it. I got 3 T-Bolt kickbacks, one after another, shooting from the yellow pillar and got 2 "the long ranger" medals like that. I would have gotten a 3rd one but I already got the last kill then XD

Edit: Yippa yay kay should also be much easier to get now.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Oct 9, 2012
when taking damage that white screen pretty much blinds you i cant see a thing this map is amazing though the best yet!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2076 posts

Oct 9, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

ND already commented on it being technically impossible to have all the maps have equal weight. It was in monkeybutler's original thread. Too lazy to link you.

Oh yeah?

I wonder what exactly, then, they are able to do.  Can they give multiple Packs priority? Just give EVERY DLC pack "priority," and then boom, that would be better than choosing one at a time.

But we know the Toggle is already pretty ridiculous, as it only works half the time, and is messed up by patches and live updates the other half.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Oct 9, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Oh yeah?

I wonder what exactly, then, they are able to do.  Can they give multiple Packs priority? Just give EVERY DLC pack "priority," and then boom, that would be better than choosing one at a time.

But we know the Toggle is already pretty ridiculous, as it only works half the time, and is messed up by patches and live updates the other half.

It makes sense to prioritise the map packs. The way it works at the moment splits the player pool in two. To do what you want them to do, they would have to split the player pool into eight. What would that do to lag?

They should definitely stick with the priority system. The only change I think they should make is that they should switch priority far more often, like once a day, so it never really seems like you're missing any maps.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2076 posts

Oct 9, 2012

cinemaman09 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Oh yeah?

It makes sense to prioritise the map packs. The way it works at the moment splits the player pool in two. To do what you want them to do, they would have to split the player pool into eight. What would that do to lag?

They should definitely stick with the priority system. The only change I think they should make is that they should switch priority far more often, like once a day, so it never really seems like you're missing any maps.

No, you're misunderstanding me.

But I agree, once a day would be great too.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (184 Views)
0 Likes