Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18247 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Cheek_Boys wrote:
It is the same speed as running. Thats not slow

So what IS slow then? Walking? Do you want them to walk?


i want them to walk. hip fire is ridiculous. i would love it if they came to a stand still. It would teach them to A: aim or B: get in real close then hipfire. Not run and start hip firing from 15 feet away.

 


 

Blindfiring is slower than walking if you actually notice.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

It definitely was, but I think it's been changed back in one of the live updates.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Cheek_Boys wrote:
It is the same speed as running. Thats not slow

So what IS slow then? Walking? Do you want them to walk?


i want them to walk. hip fire is ridiculous. i would love it if they came to a stand still. It would teach them to A: aim or B: get in real close then hipfire. Not run and start hip firing from 15 feet away.

 


 

Blindfiring is slower than walking if you actually notice.


you mean hip fire, right? incorrect

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18247 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

you mean hip fire, right? incorrect


 

You understand what I mean. Let's not get tangled up in the "ooh it's technically hipfire" hoopla.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
18247 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow


 

That only happens on stairs. flat surface HIPfiring is slower than walking.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow


 

That only happens on stairs. flat surface HIPfiring is slower than walking.


incorrect

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

I've noticed this too. May just be because I don't Blindifre much as an AK user, but when I'm caught in close quarters, it's seems I walk faster than before. 


Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
318 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012
bump
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1918 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

I've noticed this too. May just be because I don't Blindifre much as an AK user, but when I'm caught in close quarters, it's seems I walk faster than before. 


It's the same speed... it hasn't changed. I played last night, it's the exact same. It's just more people are hipfiring than they were during the G-MAL period. And it's only so effective because they're also getting in close to you instead of staying back. More Para-9s and M9s just randomly deciding to hipfire you because... hipfire hasn't changed much at all since 1.02 or whatever.

 

This isn't a real issue, you're being placebo'd... >_>

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes