Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20485 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Cheek_Boys wrote:
It is the same speed as running. Thats not slow

So what IS slow then? Walking? Do you want them to walk?


i want them to walk. hip fire is ridiculous. i would love it if they came to a stand still. It would teach them to A: aim or B: get in real close then hipfire. Not run and start hip firing from 15 feet away.

 


 

Blindfiring is slower than walking if you actually notice.

Message 11 of 20 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

It definitely was, but I think it's been changed back in one of the live updates.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 12 of 20 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Cheek_Boys wrote:
It is the same speed as running. Thats not slow

So what IS slow then? Walking? Do you want them to walk?


i want them to walk. hip fire is ridiculous. i would love it if they came to a stand still. It would teach them to A: aim or B: get in real close then hipfire. Not run and start hip firing from 15 feet away.

 


 

Blindfiring is slower than walking if you actually notice.


you mean hip fire, right? incorrect

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 13 of 20 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20485 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

you mean hip fire, right? incorrect


 

You understand what I mean. Let's not get tangled up in the "ooh it's technically hipfire" hoopla.

Message 14 of 20 (268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 15 of 20 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20485 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow


 

That only happens on stairs. flat surface HIPfiring is slower than walking.

Message 16 of 20 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

i dont really understand, considering youre dead wrong. when running aroud and hip firing, you move way quicker than a walk. practically as fast as normal running.

 

I WISH hip firing caused you to walk. Or like the PAK80 hipfire. thats pretty **bleep** slow


 

That only happens on stairs. flat surface HIPfiring is slower than walking.


incorrect

 

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 17 of 20 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012

I've noticed this too. May just be because I don't Blindifre much as an AK user, but when I'm caught in close quarters, it's seems I walk faster than before. 


Message 18 of 20 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
319 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

Sep 7, 2012
bump
Message 19 of 20 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1955 posts
 

Re: Blindfire running speed back to normal?

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

jjjkur wrote:

I've noticed this too. May just be because I don't Blindifre much as an AK user, but when I'm caught in close quarters, it's seems I walk faster than before. 


It's the same speed... it hasn't changed. I played last night, it's the exact same. It's just more people are hipfiring than they were during the G-MAL period. And it's only so effective because they're also getting in close to you instead of staying back. More Para-9s and M9s just randomly deciding to hipfire you because... hipfire hasn't changed much at all since 1.02 or whatever.

 

This isn't a real issue, you're being placebo'd... >_>

 

Photobucket
Message 20 of 20 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes