Sackboy
412 posts

Re: Big U3 Multiplayer new coming soon (TM)

Jan 23, 2013
Will they finally bring back the ability to change taunts mid-game? O_O
Message 151 of 166 (896 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Jan 23, 2013
ND - "Now, you can buy all tournament awards to keep permanently for the low, low price of $19.99!"
-I'd be more apathetic if I wasn't so lethargic.
Message 152 of 166 (884 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Orochidude wrote:
Will they finally bring back the ability to change taunts mid-game? O_O

Not possible due to technical difficulties (TM). Just like Hunter late joining... Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 153 of 166 (822 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Feb 19, 2013

U3 F2P is a joke? The real problem is that the game already lag a lot because of the P2P network (yes ND does not want to invest in dedicated servers but sells more full DLC), if the game becomes available to anyone free of charge to the influx of players on a P2P network is wobbly even bother it will be even more lag it will be magicians (ironically) it will be 1000x worse now this game can not already adequately accommodate the number of current players.

P2P live multiplayer at the expense of our comfort game, despite the high profitability of multiplayer this great shot of DLC.

Message 154 of 166 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 19, 2013

aZeRtYxP wrote:

U3 F2P is a joke? The real problem is that the game already lag a lot because of the P2P network (yes ND does not want to invest in dedicated servers but sells more full DLC), if the game becomes available to anyone free of charge to the influx of players on a P2P network is wobbly even bother it will be even more lag it will be magicians (ironically) it will be 1000x worse now this game can not already adequately accommodate the number of current players.

P2P live multiplayer at the expense of our comfort game, despite the high profitability of multiplayer this great shot of DLC.

Oh, I didn't know that more players = more lag in a p2p game. Smiley Indifferent

I wonder how the Summer beta was able to accommodate 1.5 million players... it must have had dedicated servers, right? Smiley Indifferent

So yeah, spare us the ignorance. Don't worry though, you'll still be able to ragequit without repercussions (3875 quits and counting). Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 155 of 166 (549 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Feb 19, 2013

thank you for reminding me that, as you can see in my stats I did a lot of co-op and co-op type of morons that are easy, normal or are very hard to not ensure losing any lives or you leaving galley at the other end of the map is not even worth it directly ragequit waste time with morons and ragequit coop is recognized as a ragequit regardless compete competition / coop. After I still ragequit some voluntary competition as everyone, more bug.

Smiley Frustrated

1 VS 1 add me, you look really good to 32 515 kill for 731 Power Killer medals for ratio K/D of 2 challenge which, for my part I 465 Power Killer medals to 83,597 kill.

Smiley Indifferent

To return to the subject, so the number of players on a P2P network has an impact on the lag after that certainly is not the biggest problem in a P2P network is mainly the distance that will separate the two players from France Mexico, for example. How you explain that after updates on multiplayer that involves you bigger crowds for a few days there have more lag? I dare not even imagine to happen after the F2P version.

For my part I think the multiplayer from Tomb Raider, which I note does not pass Online is a detail but for me it means they are less blinded by the bait of gain and therefore closer and listening to the players, updates to ND just to ease the task for noob to keep them on their final game to sell more DLC to the detriment of the quality of the multiplayer during the updates, it is 5 minutes.

Smiley Very Happy

Otherwise I have a question for ND, the only argument is pass Online finance expensive dedicated servers in this case on U3 there is no P2P is what justifies so it pass Online ? Cordially.

Smiley Mad

Excuse my bad english I'm French and I use google translate

Message 156 of 166 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Ah yeah, I'd love to "juan vee juan" a laggy RQing French tryhard... not really! Smiley Happy Go play Mortal Kombat if you are so desperate for 1v1. Smiley Wink

ps: You are the same guy who insists that some people use aimbots, modded controllers and "DNS hacks"* to increase lag... lol, I bet you don't even know what a DNS server is.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Multiplayer-Bans/m-p/38043845#M613

Message 157 of 166 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Well I said I ragequit 80% co-op because I've done a lot and also play with stupid teammates in coop is boring, 5% had to ragequit bug, there are 15% of real ragequit competition I assume.

Smiley Frustrated

I do my kills with my balls and my basic weapons, go to bed dirty noob with your weapons power, the power play with weapons like a coward without aiming for 2 ratio.

Smiley Happy Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

My topic for the joystick was modded of humor if you do not understand Smiley Indifferent pointing to these "men"who are ever not aim only blindfire,for DNS I know who personally players who use the country far from home them, I even tried to test who personally and not to say when you get good you kill faster and die slower you see that it is obvious that, after some DNS distant countries may instead disadvantage will make you die faster just need to find the right here is also the disadvantages of P2P traffic you can your connection is less feasible on dedicated servers. I said that I did not continue in this direction was good to see this and there's not to say if you are "good" DNS distant countries that give you around 250ms offset you can do very poorly and you feel completely loses less life and inflicts damage pest.

For those who want to laugh: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/New-controller-Coward-Fire-for-Unchart...

For those who want to understand my rage for what happened during the multiplayer updates for the noob advantage to sell more DLC to the detriment of the quality of the multiplayer: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/News-and-Announcements/Great-1-13-1-14-rate-of-fire-blindfire...

Message 158 of 166 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 19, 2013

The p2p netcode does not use DNS servers, it uses plain IP addresses to communicate with other players. Got it?

Name resolving (if you know what is) is performed only once, so it doesn't matter which DNS you use. At least try to educate yourself before ridiculing yourself in public. You won't have more lag if you use a distant DNS server.

Yes, I am a "noob" for using the T-Bolt kickback (what a "noobish" PW) and playing PW labs occasionally. At least I take my losses like a man and I didn't boost my stats like you by quitting almost 4000 times... spare me the Co-op excuse. No one has so many quits because of Co-op, not even Co-op vets.

Thanks for proving how most French tryhards are, not to mention that most of you lag horribly. I wonder why Germans don't lag at all... it's not like Germany is very far from France.

ps: You still haven't explained to me how the Summer beta was lag-free with 1.5 million players and p2p netcode. I'd love to hear a thorough technical explanation from you. Prove me that you are not a networking "noob".

Message 159 of 166 (329 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I already expected that ND answer me why monetize Online Pass then there are no dedicated servers to pay?

Why think their game for noob over the update and rot as well?

Is it to profitability by keeping as many players as possible to sell DLC with mindfulness rot his own game?

Now I come back to you, yes of course we're the bad French while it is you who has openly make fun of me writing my ragequit on a haughty tone without even trying to understand what I say and the message I'm trying to get across, yet your signature suggests to me that you think the same thing about the ND policy:

PROTIP: if you cannot monetize your idea, ND does not care.

Shame not to try to understand and provoke me futilely when we are apparently on the same side, you will notice that this is not the villain of the French iniatitive but yours. If you do not believe me ragequit for my coop damage, I almost kill 70,000 co-op and I'm tired of typing morons in this mode from that I prefer not to spend time with them and speed leave, if it not works team or chosen easy or normal.

PS: I did not play the beta

Smiley Frustrated

Message 160 of 166 (286 Views)
0 Likes