Nov 07 2011
By: geddesmond2 Lombax Warrior 167 posts

Beta tester rewards email and grab the ring contest.

13 replies 61 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

Yeah so I still havn't got my beta tester reward email yet and to be honest I'm very annoyed at this grab the ring contest too. I mean **bleep** if your going to give away items in UC3 then give the rest of the world a chance to get them too. Its like ND and Sony don't give a crap about anyone except America. First the Subway beta, then the fortune hunter club and now NA have a chance at winning cool Multiplayer stuff for UC3. Also reguarding the Beta rewards. Just to let people know that none of my EU friends recieved the beta reward Emails yet but surprise surprise, isn't it funny how all my American PSN friends have recieved their awards days ago. Seriously this is becoming a joke at this stage.

Message 1 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6018 posts

*Puts up hand* Yeah; I feel a teensy bit alienated too, s...

Nov 7, 2011
*Puts up hand*

Yeah; I feel a teensy bit alienated too, sometimes. We are international fanbase. after all. I don't know who or what has control, but it is a bit... rude.

Regards from London. :smileyhappy:
Displaced NDF individual Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Even the whole release date of Uncharted 3 screamed Ameri...

Nov 7, 2011

LadyPatience wrote:
*Puts up hand*

Yeah; I feel a teensy bit alienated too, sometimes. We are international fanbase. after all. I don't know who or what has control, but it is a bit... rude.

Regards from London. :smileyhappy:

Even the whole release date of Uncharted 3 screamed American favoritism. Games like Assasins Creed, MGS4 and every COD game can manage a worldwide tuesday release date but not for UC3. No we got the release date pushed up alright but to a Wednesday because precious America need to have everything exclusive even if its by 1 day. I'm getting P'ed off with all this unfair treatment. I bought the game like everyone else and I expect to get the same treatment as everyone else. So what if ND is an American developer. Did we get special treatment when MM released LBP2 and GG released KZ3? No so whats the deal with all this BS.

Message 3 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

The rest of us have been deceived

Nov 7, 2011
The rest of us have been deceived
Message 4 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

The French and the Germans got Uncharted 3 in stores firs...

Nov 7, 2011

The French and the Germans got Uncharted 3 in stores first. Silly Europeans complaining.

Message 5 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Am I French? am I German? No and thats only a small part...

Nov 7, 2011

TalonRage wrote:

The French and the Germans got Uncharted 3 in stores first. Silly Europeans complaining.

Am I French? am I German? No and thats only a small part of my over all complaint. Silly Americans, if it was the other way around then there would be hundreds of threads complaining about EU getting better treatment. You don't see these threads because Americans always get everything first even though Europe is carrying the Playstation brand on its back right now. NA loves Microsoft and hates Sony yet Sony gives NA all the good stuff

Message 6 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Yeah, EU gets shafted on almost everything. Anyway back t...

Nov 7, 2011

Yeah, EU gets shafted on almost everything. Anyway back to the point... WHERE  ARE MY BETA REWARDS!!! I should be getting all of them :'(

Message 7 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Aye consider yourself lucky. I pre ordered Uncharted 3 mo...

Nov 7, 2011

cmcarc wrote:

Hey guys, American here.  Don't think that we are getting any special treatment here either.  I emailed ND five days ago and I have not gotten any rewards yet myself, still no response...:smileymad: !!!

I know that I completed all the requirements to get decals and treasure bonuses.  I am also having issues with the carpet bomb kickback and weapons mods from Amazon not working correctly.  Keeps activating "cash'em in" kickback instead.

Really getting frustrated.   From what I understand there are a lot of players getting shafted on their perks!  This is my first purchase of a ND product, it may be the last....

Hope your problems get straightened out soon guys.

Aye consider yourself lucky. I pre ordered Uncharted 3 months and got no pre order stuff from gamestop because Gamestop Ireland doesn't get pre order bonuses, well thats what the Gamestop told me when I picked up UC3.

Anyway I hope they sort out all our problems soon because small stuff like this can really annoy the heck out of you

Message 8 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

+1 for grab the EU ring and PS EU home codes

Nov 7, 2011
+1 for grab the EU ring and PS EU home codes
Message 9 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

I think we got screwed over, guys. It should have been ca...

Nov 7, 2011
I think we got screwed over, guys. It should have been called 'Uncharted 3: NDI's Deception'. ;p
Message 10 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes