Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 11 2012
By: SicParvisMagna6 Hekseville Citizen 362 posts

Best sniper 2nd booster slot?

24 replies 310 views Edited Dec 11, 2012
What's your opinion for best secondairy booster for sniper. I used ammo reward i though it sucked because i didn't how to get ammo from but it said by every long gun forever.. shouldn't that be commando but anyways plz give your opinion.
And 1st booster for sniper isn't cloaked great because there won't be a pain wobble when no one can see you right?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5719 posts

Re: Best sniper 2nd booster slot?

Dec 11, 2012

well best 1st slot depends on how you snipe.

Cloaked so it will be harder for people to find out where your camping.

Fleet foot if you like running around with the sniper and getting into gunfights

scoped-in is great for either

weapon expert if you wanna do the raffica trick

2nd slot, I'm not so sure but I see it as:

bargain to get your t-bolt quicker

ammo award to get 5 bullets for every 3 kills(not really a problem if you die a bit)

monkey man to climb to your camp spot quicker

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Ok tnx but i'm not a actual camper sometimes i run around sometimes i got on a particular goal i camp on obe place but scoped in is such a pain in the **bleep** when lv2 and try level up. But ammo reward didn't work not sure why though, because i barely die when sniper loadout.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5719 posts

Dec 11, 2012

ammo award should give you ammo for every commando and gunslinger medal you get, which is every 3 kills with that particular gun.

Take note that if that 3rd kill is with a power weapon such as the t-bolt, you will get no ammo. Also it doesn't have to be in the same life for it to activate, I'm just saying it really is only useful if you don't die as you won't respawn with max ammo to often.

scoped-in is difficult to level, the way I leveled it personally is in 3TDM with a buddy. I used Sully's special loadout so I can have for my buddy, and my friend had callout on his weapon so he can point out guys for me and everytime he died I was able to see who killed him. Also since its 3TDM it isn't as hectic as other DM modes and I'm not ruining the match like I would if it were plunder or TO.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Yeah ok tnx but i don't ammo reward didn't work and btw long ranger is it 3 from at least 50 metres in a streak or just in the match because i didn't got it very often while i definitely was sniping from a very long range though and btw i'm TO/Plunder mode player all the way ;p
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 11, 2012
I don't* shouldn't be there sorry
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 11, 2012
But the most **bleep** thing is i legacy'd twice and it'll lots medals to level it up but i had it gold in first legacy but i didn't liked the badge so i'm 2nd legacy now;p but no more legacy for me it just sucks....
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 11, 2012
It'll take lots of medals*
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 12, 2012
Its no need for streak you can just kill people from 50 meters away any time. But its still three kills.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (242 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
415 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (241 Views)
0 Likes