Wastelander
741 posts

Re: Best Pistol?

Mar 21, 2013

Raffica works if your a StuntDouble. If your not you'll get blindfire the hell out of with either a ROF M9 or a Para 9 and wish you were a StuntDouble.

Message 31 of 49 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Stunt
Bro, you have convinced me! From now on, I shall use the Raffica as my loyal sidearm Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should start practicing the Raffica-to-Dragon trick (I can kinda do it with the Para, but not very consistently)

Guys, guys. He asnwered already. He took my advice. Get your OP pistols out of this thread.

Yeah, I'm going to start practicing my Raffica skills as soon as I get online. I've been out of town, but I'll be back by the end of this week. Maybe we can play together then? Also, next time we're in a full party we could play some HC customs, since I know it's your favourite mode. Smiley Wink

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 49 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 21, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:

Raffica works if your a StuntDouble. If your not you'll get blindfire the hell out of with either a ROF M9 or a Para 9 and wish you were a StuntDouble.

I have no idea how to respond to that. You need to use the Raffica though.

RAFFICA FOR YOU! RAFFICA FOR YOU! RAFFICA FOR EVERYONE!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 33 of 49 (285 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Stunt
Bro, you have convinced me! From now on, I shall use the Raffica as my loyal sidearm Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should start practicing the Raffica-to-Dragon trick (I can kinda do it with the Para, but not very consistently)

Guys, guys. He asnwered already. He took my advice. Get your OP pistols out of this thread.

Yeah, I'm going to start practicing my Raffica skills as soon as I get online. I've been out of town, but I'll be back at the end of this week. Maybe we can play together then? Also, next time we're in a full party we could play some HC customs, since I know it's favourite mode. Smiley Wink

YES YES YES HARDCORE- I mean... yeah. Totally. I'm like, whatever, man.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 34 of 49 (283 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 21, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy I hope I can become a StuntDouble with it. I use it sometimes in Team Objective just for kicks, but can't really use it very well yet.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 35 of 49 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy I hope I can become a StuntDouble with it. I use it sometimes in Team Objective just for kicks, but can't really use it very well yet.

Just remember: Para 9 tactics will never work on a Raffica. Because it's for non-OP-pistol people only. Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 49 (275 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

nabeel055 wrote:

Just remember: Para 9 tactics will never work on a Raffica. Because it's for non-OP-pistol people only. Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy I feel like I've become a member of a really awesome and secret brotherhood.
I really feel like playing right now... I wish I'd brought my PS3 with me... Smiley Sad

Message 37 of 49 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Ill use the raffica next time I play U3. Got any tips for me stunt? I'm an arm micro guy so yea idk how to use the raffica.
Message 38 of 49 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 21, 2013

nabeel055 wrote:
Ill use the raffica next time I play U3. Got any tips for me stunt? I'm an arm micro guy so yea idk how to use the raffica.

my tip is to aim it.

like the gmal, you can easily correcr your aiming after an imperfect burst. also, it doesnt jam, so you know when its gonna fire. i like it lots

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 39 of 49 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Every once in a while I aim the micro and it actually works for me lol.
Message 40 of 49 (246 Views)
0 Likes