Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Best Pistol?

Mar 20, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

funny to think that Elena's raffica was probably one of the most used pistols in the g-mal era without ever being used. Simply to get her 3rd booster along with her G-mal(which was the weapon of choice then)

I used the Marlowe combo then. GMAL and FAL couldn't stop me in HC mode!

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 49 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

@Stunt
Bro, you have convinced me! From now on, I shall use the Raffica as my loyal sidearm Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should start practicing the Raffica-to-Dragon trick (I can kinda do it with the Para, but not very consistently)

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 12 of 49 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Marlowes para 9 is the best
Mains -Parrapa Sir Dan Sackboy
Subs - spike drake toro sweet tooth sly rachet
Message 13 of 49 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Black_MiD wrote:

@Stunt
Bro, you have convinced me! From now on, I shall use the Raffica as my loyal sidearm Smiley Very Happy Maybe I should start practicing the Raffica-to-Dragon trick (I can kinda do it with the Para, but not very consistently)

LOL, alright. You've seen me play with it, right? Fun fact: I literally cannot pull off that trick you're talking about :l

Basically I just run around with a Dragon and when someone pops up, I do an (insult + injury) kill using the Raffica.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 14 of 49 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Mar 20, 2013
As stated before, you should use whatever sidearm "complements" to long arm. Generally, they are a Accurate/Blindfire mix. For example:

G-Mal = Arm Micro
M9 = Para 9
Kal-7 = Tau Sniper

Get it?
Message 15 of 49 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Mar 20, 2013

M9 > Para9.

Dragon > Micro.

Gmal > Micro.

Kal > Para9.

Message 16 of 49 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Black_MiD wrote:

@Stunt

LOL, alright. You've seen me play with it, right? Fun fact: I literally cannot pull off that trick you're talking about :l

Basically I just run around with a Dragon and when someone pops up, I do an (insult + injury) kill using the Raffica.

That trick is really hard. Sometimes, when I switch to the Dragon the target has already moved around a bit, and that sticky aim assist screws me up Smiley Sad Then again, I am a pretty mediocre sniper. The only time I ever sniped decently was back when the 6th BMM was in rotation, because that map kind of forced me to snipe.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 17 of 49 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Marlowe's Para 9

1. It has great range abilities.
2. Great blindfire accuracy.
3. 3 shot then punch steel fist kills (bring on the hate).
4. Good amount of ammo.
5. Reticule is beautiful.
6. It's red and black.
7. It's a Para 9, which is the best pistol.

You should use Marlowe's Para 9. Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 49 (344 Views)
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I was using the Raffica the other day, not as bad as I thought, as long as you can land a few headshots it kills pretty fast. More fun than the Para and Micro, and people aren't very good at determining how many bullets they can take before dying. I still prefer Tau though, dat long range. Smiley Tongue
Pepsi
Message 19 of 49 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Chloes Tau is the best pistol.

If i need to blindfire i just use drakes ak or an m9. just stand still and hold R1 near someone and they die. its stupid.

I use my Tau to callout folks and hit them from range.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 20 of 49 (329 Views)