Highlighted
Mar 20 2013
By: Black_MiD Sackboy 541 posts
Accepted Solution

Best Pistol?

48 replies 505 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Lately, I've been having trouble deciding which pistol to use... I love Marlowe's Para 9, but, at the same time, the Raffica is really fun to use, too. And the Arm Micro is really good in CQC, but it's not very reliable at medium or long distances...

So, what's your favourite pistol and why? What are its pros and cons?

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 1 of 49 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7074 posts

Re: Best Pistol?

Mar 20, 2013

pistole:

pros: everything

cons: nothing

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 49 (504 Views)
Sackboy
541 posts

Mar 20, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

pistole:

pros: everything

cons: nothing

Hahah I can't really use the Pistole effectively, unfortunately. My friends are really good with it, though.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 3 of 49 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Mar 20, 2013

A plain Tau.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 4 of 49 (499 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

A plain Tau.

Oh, be quiet. Everybody knows the Tau is just a Wes wanna-be with a scope. LoL, JK, ROTFL. 

On a more serious note, pistol choice mostly depends on what long gun you're using since long guns are more powerful in general. I used to use the para a lot but it just wasn't (BF) accurate enough for me. For G-Mal and Dragon loadouts I use the micro, for M9 I use the Tau, and for AK I use the para. Raffica is cool, but it just isn't good at blindfire or long range. I might suggest it for a Kal loadout (if I would suggest the Kal at all). For a Fal loudout I would use a micro or para.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 5 of 49 (483 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 20, 2013
My favorite is the tau. It's the only pistol that can have callout and it has extraordinary power. Para-9 is good too with blindfire it is much more effective than the arm micro. Raffica is just bad.
Message 6 of 49 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Elena's Raffica. Do it. DO IT.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 7 of 49 (481 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Mar 20, 2013

This is what I use: Marlowe's Para-9. Overall, the Para-9 is the easiest and probably most accurate pistol to use. .

And you can do this with it.

"Dann singe ich ein lied fur dich"
Message 8 of 49 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Please. All other guns except the Tau are for Tryhards. Tau's great, but not if you're a Dragon user, since then you won't have a non-scope weapon.

Elena's Raffica is THE king of all pistols.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 9 of 49 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7074 posts

Mar 20, 2013

funny to think that Elena's raffica was probably one of the most used pistols in the g-mal era without ever being used. Simply to get her 3rd booster along with her G-mal(which was the weapon of choice then)

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 10 of 49 (467 Views)