13011 posts

Re: Being accused of lag

Nov 20, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
If you are being accused of lag, you ARE lagging to THAT player.

Just realize that their anger should be directed at Naughty Dog. Not you.

If we had a ping filter, we wouldn't have to read these kinds of posts so often.

Maybe he's not lagging, but you know. They can't time their shooting right. Like "COME ON I PUMPED YOU TWICE WITH A PISTOLE LAGGER" and he wa like 15 feet away so if he wasn't stupid he'd know 2 shots that far doesn't do squat.

I hear people shout "LAGGER" on Uncharted 2, Battlefield 3 (PC) and Call of duty (Mostly 360), I know lag exist... But it's also a universal excuse for everything. Why did you go 0-14? "LAGGGDUGEUFG!!!!!!" I've seen lag, in all shapes and forms but not EVERY single player is lagging. Is there lag in Uncharted 3? Hell yes, is it worse with the matchmaking update? Well I don't pay attention all too much to every detail, I see it's still here like it always has been, but due to the MASSIVE amounts of forum post I am just going to assume I am not paying attention to it, so (long story short, ya know.) Yes, it's worse. But you can't believe everyone who calls you a lagger, 1st off, this is a competitive game, secondly it's the internet, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. That's how World war 1 got started.

BTW, if you get hatemail about lagging tell him to get a better connection. NICELY. Don't flip them off.

Messages set to freinds only. Smiley Wink Best feature ever implimented on the PS3 system, ever.

Meh, I love to report hatemail! Smiley Very Happy Sometimes I also get "good game" messages.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 31 of 41 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

If we had a ping filter, we wouldn't have to read these kinds of posts so often.

Maybe he's not lagging, but you know. They can't time their shooting right. Like "COME ON I PUMPED YOU TWICE WITH A PISTOLE LAGGER" and he wa like 15 feet away so if he wasn't stupid he'd know 2 shots that far doesn't do squat.

I hear people shout "LAGGER" on Uncharted 2, Battlefield 3 (PC) and Call of duty (Mostly 360), I know lag exist... But it's also a universal excuse for everything. Why did you go 0-14? "LAGGGDUGEUFG!!!!!!" I've seen lag, in all shapes and forms but not EVERY single player is lagging. Is there lag in Uncharted 3? Hell yes, is it worse with the matchmaking update? Well I don't pay attention all too much to every detail, I see it's still here like it always has been, but due to the MASSIVE amounts of forum post I am just going to assume I am not paying attention to it, so (long story short, ya know.) Yes, it's worse. But you can't believe everyone who calls you a lagger, 1st off, this is a competitive game, secondly it's the internet, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. That's how World war 1 got started.

BTW, if you get hatemail about lagging tell him to get a better connection. NICELY. Don't flip them off.

Messages set to freinds only. Smiley Wink Best feature ever implimented on the PS3 system, ever.

That's no fun. You still get friend requests, though?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 41 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 20, 2012

punched 3 times and dont take damage? sounds like super lag to me how do i get that? what kind of cheating is that?

Message 33 of 41 (220 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Nov 20, 2012

You probably have a bad connection, although you think you have a decent one. Simple as that.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 34 of 41 (204 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Are we all assuming he's actually lagging and he's not being accused wrongly?
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 41 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 21, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

That's no fun. You still get friend requests, though?

I took it off too lol, I think it's set to friends of friends though? Maybe, I can't remember, but I hate looking through hate mail, and random friend request, so I was SO happy when they gave me the option to go off the radar in that area.

Also tap, well I am glad you enjoy it, but I have probably blocked several Hundred messages, and probably a fair bit of FR too. It's kinda loner-ish but that's how I play. But I bet reporting gives you a satisfying feeling, especially the racist ones, I got those a lot before I blocked them.  I hope they get banned for using racial slurs and what not. I salute you for doing what I don't feel like putting up with lol.

Message 36 of 41 (174 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

I get accused alot and I get a message from some ND employee called ERIC_SHOLTZ

Share Image

Message 37 of 41 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
304 posts

Dec 29, 2012

I never get accused of lag.

If you do, it's because you are.

Message 38 of 41 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Dec 30, 2012

k_run_ wrote:

I get accused alot and I get a message from some ND employee called ERIC_SHOLTZ

Share Image

I'm pretty sure that's NOT a ND employee.

Message 39 of 41 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 30, 2012
That's not Eric-ND dude.
Message 40 of 41 (118 Views)
0 Likes