First Son
23 posts

Re: Being accused of lag

Nov 19, 2012

sometimes i am accused of lagging just because im better. when i wack and roll they yell at me because they punched me 3 times hearing the teffect but i dont take damage.

Message 21 of 41 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Nov 19, 2012

ya me too. If he was from naughty dog he would have ND before his name.

Message 22 of 41 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2892 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Being accused of lag

Is helluva lot better than

Suffering the effects of lag.

2544133150[1].png

Message 23 of 41 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Nov 20, 2012
If you are being accused of lag, you ARE lagging to THAT player.

Just realize that their anger should be directed at Naughty Dog. Not you.

If we had a ping filter, we wouldn't have to read these kinds of posts so often.
Message 24 of 41 (225 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

If we had a ping filter, we wouldn't have to read these kinds of posts so often.

Maybe he's not lagging, but you know. They can't time their shooting right. Like "COME ON I PUMPED YOU TWICE WITH A PISTOLE LAGGER" and he wa like 15 feet away so if he wasn't stupid he'd know 2 shots that far doesn't do squat.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 41 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

Maybe he's not lagging, but you know. They can't time their shooting right. Like "COME ON I PUMPED YOU TWICE WITH A PISTOLE LAGGER" and he wa like 15 feet away so if he wasn't stupid he'd know 2 shots that far doesn't do squat.

I hear people shout "LAGGER" on Uncharted 2, Battlefield 3 (PC) and Call of duty (Mostly 360), I know lag exist... But it's also a universal excuse for everything. Why did you go 0-14? "LAGGGDUGEUFG!!!!!!" I've seen lag, in all shapes and forms but not EVERY single player is lagging. Is there lag in Uncharted 3? Hell yes, is it worse with the matchmaking update? Well I don't pay attention all too much to every detail, I see it's still here like it always has been, but due to the MASSIVE amounts of forum post I am just going to assume I am not paying attention to it, so (long story short, ya know.) Yes, it's worse. But you can't believe everyone who calls you a lagger, 1st off, this is a competitive game, secondly it's the internet, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. That's how World war 1 got started.

Message 26 of 41 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Nov 20, 2012

AlexDarkshield wrote:
How tf does lagging exist in U3 for tryhards so much? I never seen so much like people here say. Is it like only 5% lag or 95% lag?
The only times I've seen lag was only 3 times. One per month. The guy playing actually shot through the wall, and had the shotgun M9. He was freezing, too. Also, can someone explain the lag you see cuz I feel that the lag you're all talking about is 3% lag. -.-

Explain it? This shotgun M9 occurance is in almost every match for me since 1.15? Not every player, but theres at least 3 doing it. about 1 in 10 games i'll get one game where I don't notice any lag.

So I'm seeing 90% lag.

Message 27 of 41 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I hear people shout "LAGGER" on Uncharted 2, Battlefield 3 (PC) and Call of duty (Mostly 360), I know lag exist... But it's also a universal excuse for everything. Why did you go 0-14? "LAGGGDUGEUFG!!!!!!" I've seen lag, in all shapes and forms but not EVERY single player is lagging. Is there lag in Uncharted 3? Hell yes, is it worse with the matchmaking update? Well I don't pay attention all too much to every detail, I see it's still here like it always has been, but due to the MASSIVE amounts of forum post I am just going to assume I am not paying attention to it, so (long story short, ya know.) Yes, it's worse. But you can't believe everyone who calls you a lagger, 1st off, this is a competitive game, secondly it's the internet, and you can't believe everything you hear on the internet. That's how World war 1 got started.

BTW, if you get hatemail about lagging tell him to get a better connection. NICELY. Don't flip them off.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 28 of 41 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14379 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

World War 1 got started by the internet? lol

Are you sure?

Nah, seriously though, most lag complaints could be taken as excuses, I'm not even doing badly at Uncharted to have a reason to be making excuses.

With a lot of games I'd just think.. Yeah.. Sure, excuses... But with Uncharted 3 I know it's probably not even a lie.

I went 19-0 a week or so ago. The match still lagged like hell and I'm pretty aware that I or no one else in that match actually earned a legit kill.

Message 29 of 41 (207 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

BTW, if you get hatemail about lagging tell him to get a better connection. NICELY. Don't flip them off.

Messages set to freinds only. Smiley Wink Best feature ever implimented on the PS3 system, ever.

Message 30 of 41 (191 Views)
0 Likes