I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: Being Called Out

Oct 18, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
So now it's just dealing with post-rape syndrome?

I'd rather be killed tbh. lol

I love to raping my controller, it's delicious, you should try it. Smiley Wink

No, but really, i even punched the wall... and erm... yeah, i'll shut up. Smiley Very Happy

Since I plan on going with law as my minor, I think I'll represent your controller in my first case, trying to get a restraining order from you... The only problem would be that my client would be guilty of prostitution seeing as you purchased it... Never mind. Case closed... have fun.

Message 31 of 66 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
So now it's just dealing with post-rape syndrome?

I'd rather be killed tbh. lol

I love to raping my controller, it's delicious, you should try it. Smiley Wink

No, but really, i even punched the wall... and erm... yeah, i'll shut up. Smiley Very Happy

Since I plan on going with law as my minor, I think I'll represent your controller in my first case, trying to get a restraining order from you... The only problem would be that my client would be guilty of prostitution seeing as you purchased it... Never mind. Case closed... have fun.

I PURCHASED IT IT'S MIIIIIIIIIIINE :3

Message 32 of 66 (183 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I can almost hear it's screams from here. :'(
Message 33 of 66 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Oct 18, 2012
This little 12 year old was calling me a lagger,hacker, tryhard in a recent Objective game. I pumped him and he was like "1v1!" After we won I sent him a message saying id beat him easy and I never do 1v1s. He didn't reply back.
Message 34 of 66 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 18, 2012
You rape your controller? Harsh. Do what I do.
First, you observe her. Do background checks. See if there's any close relatives. Then, you lure her. Dinner at a romantic restaurant. Of course, spike her drink.

Bring her in, then go for the kill. METAPHORICAL kill.

Literal kill also works. Your choice.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 35 of 66 (161 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Thats a disturbing amount of detail.... congrats you may have just won yourself a spot in my signature... maybe...
Message 36 of 66 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I love being called out.  It's fun. 

YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 37 of 66 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

No I'm not talking about the weapon mod outlawed in Fragged Nation. I'm talking about the Trash Talk. This can kinda parallel to the honor thread that's on here by matrixx00. Trash Talking is commonplace within other multiplayer games (CoD, Battlefield, WoW, etc.). But it gets soo intense that some players resort to trash talking and effectively, seriously insulting other players that are just trying to have some fun. It frequently occurs to me whenever I would play against somebody with a mic, I would always hear some kind of trash talk whenever I would kill them like "you're gay", "you're a failed abortion", "at least I have a life", and others that there's too many to list them all. Sometimes I would get called out whenever I use the G-MAL or Fleet Foot. So even though about 80-90% of the U3 community uses the G-MAL or FF I get the blame? It doesn't even make sense. I even get this from those who use the SAME EXACT loadout as me. The point I'm getting to is that this is meant to be an enjoyment for us, a way to wind down after a long day at work, school, or whatever people do over the week. It sucks hearing a tryhard with x amount of hours put down another player who only plays casually on the weekends. 

Oh and I have a confession, I was actually one of the "Trash Talkers". Whenever I would lose a close game in overtime due to stupid teammates I tend to vent my anger on them through hate mail, and I feel EXTREMELY bad just realizing how many people's feelings I hurt because of my inability to handle my frustration. So to those who I sent those messages I'm sorry. Smiley Sad

Yes it's a large amount of text that was in a form of question thread to an apology. But I thought I should right it. Smiley Wink

Blame your generation, not the game. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 38 of 66 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Oct 18, 2012

sQuiiDx wrote:

Andrew_Coolog wrote:

No I'm not talking about the weapon mod outlawed in Fragged Nation. I'm talking about the Trash Talk. This can kinda parallel to the honor thread that's on here by matrixx00. Trash Talking is commonplace within other multiplayer games (CoD, Battlefield, WoW, etc.). But it gets soo intense that some players resort to trash talking and effectively, seriously insulting other players that are just trying to have some fun. It frequently occurs to me whenever I would play against somebody with a mic, I would always hear some kind of trash talk whenever I would kill them like "you're gay", "you're a failed abortion", "at least I have a life", and others that there's too many to list them all. Sometimes I would get called out whenever I use the G-MAL or Fleet Foot. So even though about 80-90% of the U3 community uses the G-MAL or FF I get the blame? It doesn't even make sense. I even get this from those who use the SAME EXACT loadout as me. The point I'm getting to is that this is meant to be an enjoyment for us, a way to wind down after a long day at work, school, or whatever people do over the week. It sucks hearing a tryhard with x amount of hours put down another player who only plays casually on the weekends. 

Oh and I have a confession, I was actually one of the "Trash Talkers". Whenever I would lose a close game in overtime due to stupid teammates I tend to vent my anger on them through hate mail, and I feel EXTREMELY bad just realizing how many people's feelings I hurt because of my inability to handle my frustration. So to those who I sent those messages I'm sorry. Smiley Sad

Yes it's a large amount of text that was in a form of question thread to an apology. But I thought I should right it. Smiley Wink

Blame your generation, not the game. 

OOh really?
Message 39 of 66 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I mute a lot as well.

I hate the the people that exclaim every time they kill someone then yell and rage every time they die.

R.I.P POGO
Message 40 of 66 (120 Views)