Feb 25, 2012

Everyone add me Darth_bane31

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1834 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Expect these topics from me over the next few weeks.

• Help on putting this guide into action for when you play the multiplayer.

Number one complaint about this tome I wish to address

• Scrims

I have recently gotten in to scrims and this is why I haven't written anything here for a while. Will be talking about my experience and giving advice.

• Objective game modes for training in new clan communication

More topics on clans and teamwork needed in the tome I think.

• How to analyse team tactics and positioning.

Will be about an OMG! match and picking examples from it to talk about.

Uncharted & The Last of Us Tutorials

www.youtube.com/user/SyncingShip
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Pete, the amount of effort you've put into this is admirable. If I could make a recommendation, it would be to always check your back. Since the character models do not have eyes on the back of their heads, it is necessary to look behind you once in a while. This is especially essential in FFA, where anyone could be sneaking around looking for the lucky stealth kill.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2697 posts

Feb 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to organize, write, and post your guide. I guess its time to leave single player mode and enter the Real Combat Zone (with your guide in hand)

Posted Image

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
524 posts

Mar 1, 2012

Okey I now will give this guide a real try. I am so fed up doing the same mistakes again and again. It is time to go with structure on it. I'll try to make a journal just to see what it leads to.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Mar 1, 2012

"all-purpose loadout with a mid-range weapon" other wise known as G-mal , the All ranged weapon

*awesome lagger.gif*

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/145/b/e/luffy_pistol_by_g_manbg-d3h68ae.gif

I will turn on my DLC switch "ON" ,,, after i play YEMEN TDM >:smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1834 posts

Mar 1, 2012

DevilDestiny wrote:

"all-purpose loadout with a mid-range weapon" other wise known as G-mal , the All ranged weapon

I don't know in the future if ND will balance the game differently. I have tried to keep these explainations vague in regards to weapons, so as not to have to go back and re-edit them. Who knows 1.09 they might buff the AK-47 and that will work better as the mid range weapon of choice.

It's only my most recent post that I speak about the Para9 and Micro blindfire. Even then I was hesitant to mention them specifically.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1834 posts

Mar 1, 2012

klrp wrote:

Wow great guide! Some things are very obvious and are still explained very extensively, you shouldn't have done that in my opinion.

I quickly scan the leaderboard to see who is the best player on the other team and my team. Then I click Select and either click up or down on the D-Pad to watch my team mates or left and right to see camera angles of the map. When I respawn I have a better awareness of who to avoid on the other team, who is the best player to stick with on my team, and also what has gone on across the map while I was respawning. Seriously, the more you do this, the more those ten seconds will give you time to secure vital information.

This tip sounds useless to me. Okay, you're right, you can see what's going on, but at a multiplayer game which is as rapid as this one, that doesn't really help you.

This guide is in the in the end very useful though!

Thanks for the feedback. I go in to so much detail in the hope I can cover as main possible questions players may draw from one section as possible. You may not need something explaining while others will.

Every tip I leave is from my own experience and what helps me become a better player. Feel free to use them or never use them, it's up to you. That particular tip I personally do find useful, especially when playing in a team.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Nice job man, I'll never look at the game the same way again!

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 2, 2012

Great job almost read the whole thing because it was so intresting an in depth.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 99 (73 Views)
0 Likes