Aug 30 2012
By: iTzShendu Lombax Warrior 71 posts

Baseball Shirt Drake

[ Edited ]
24 replies 887 views Edited Aug 30, 2012

I really liked Red Shirt Drake Baseball Shirt Drake from Uncharted 2 he was my favourite skin. Problem is, the skin is kinda Ruined in Uncharted 3 Smiley Sad

First The Jeans are from Uncharted 1 not from 2 like the DLC. His Jeans now are not good and

ruins his first bit. As the U2 Jeans are awesome and fits him more Smiley Tongue

(Thanks Luxis, for the pic)

original.png

"I wish baseball shirt Drake (Not Redshirt!!...) had the pouch Drake had in U2 because its missing and more importantly, I wish the shirt fit him right. At the moment his shirt is loose, not tight like it was in U2. I know ND won't ever fix it, I just hate that they ruined an awesome skin." 

Drake is missing his Sir Francis Ring (actually all Drakes have) but he is nothing with it.

And the sleeves need to be darker Smiley Very Happy (well i dont care alot for that) Smiley Wink

I edited a picture (im not a pro xD so it isnt that good. which shows how Drake would be much better if he had the proper clothing with the ring and pouch ( I couldnt find a better picture of the current one , but u get my point Smiley Tongue )

baseball.PNG

Look how sexy! Smiley Very Happy I would pay alot just to see this skin gets fixed back to the uncharted 2 one. He is one of the best skins and I use him almost all the time! Please ND Smiley Happy Take all your time needed to make this I won't rush you Smiley Wink

Last but not least --> Rename him back to Baseball Shirt Drake please not Red Shirt Drake! Thanks 

(And sorry for spelling, if i have)

Message 1 of 25 (887 Views)
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Re: Baseball Shirt Drake

Aug 30, 2012

iTzShendu wrote:
I would pay alot just to see this skin

Wetsuit Elena

Message 2 of 25 (875 Views)
Survivor
2338 posts

Aug 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

Wetsuit Elena

Rika
right

Photobucket
Message 3 of 25 (871 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Rika and W.Elena too! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 25 (860 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Aug 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

Wetsuit Elena

Wetsuit Elena is the ugliest skin I've ever seen in my intire life. No really it just sucks.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 5 of 25 (846 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Aug 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

Wetsuit Elena

Oh, you! C:
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 25 (843 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Aug 30, 2012

I know you pointed out the jeans are UDF but also the the shirt is too, with the baseball shirt over it with both sides untucked.

The probably can't change too much to him but maybe they could patch the pouch?  Maybe even the form of an accessory with a /2 treasure set or something? 

I mean, would love to have UC2's Jeans but even then I'd much prefer getting the skin tight shirt over it all wearing so many myself. I'm sure they could edit the skin to at least appear more figure hugging, maybe? Didn't they patch Cutter's face at one point to look more polished? (if I am wrong in that do point it out)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 25 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Aug 30, 2012

guys thats the uc2 jeans.......with the belt.....in uc1 he had those jeans in uc2 he had those jeans in uc3 he had those jeans each game he had that games jeans with a redshirt......the uc2 version had uc2 jeans because the belt looks like uc2 belt in uc2 the belt didnt stick out like that nor was it that color it was darker

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 25 (820 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Aug 30, 2012

stentryk wrote:

renatabls wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

Wetsuit Elena

Wetsuit Elena is the ugliest skin I've ever seen in my intire life. No really it just sucks.

What did she ever do to you? Smiley Surprised

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 9 of 25 (811 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 30, 2012

stentryk wrote:

renatabls wrote:

iTzShendu wrote:

Wetsuit Elena

prepare yourself...

Message 10 of 25 (808 Views)
0 Likes