Aug 25 2012
By: CapMrMartin First Son 3 posts

Bad players also have right to have fun

23 replies 582 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Hello everyone,

Let's start saying that I do not consider myself a good deathmatch player. In fact I do prefer Co-op but found fun the last lab. Recently, in the deathmatch, I had some team "mates" that may not like to have me in their team, and some of them even killed me intentionally and one of them send me an ugly message "inviting" me to quit the game.

It will not affect me, really I don't care, but may affect others if they do the same with them. So I just wanted to spend some lines to ask everyone for fair play and to respect bad players. We also have right to have fun!!

Thanks for reading and see you in the arena (you may have some easy kills Smiley Wink)

Message 1 of 24 (582 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6878 posts

Re: Bad players also have right to have fun

Aug 25, 2012

While I can see why someone who spent a ticket in a game and went 26-3 and still lost will slightly be upset, I agree that they shouldn't let it out on the "bad players".

I personally do not see how it can be fun in getting killed over and over in a TDM though, I mean if you are with friends sure, but if you are a solo player going 2-18 in a TDM I don't think most new players will have a very fun time either.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 2 of 24 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Although I find it frustrating when I have used up a ticket and I do really well, but lose the match because of other players (half of the time).. and like in team objective (that I have mentioned in another thread) where you need a good team to get more points.. oh and in plunder, I would never send a message to them to put them down. I think everyone has the right to play whatever game they want and I feel bad for them when others talk trash to them.

What really p***es me off though, is all these people that go idle and/or quit when we're losing so it makes it even harder to win and then people keep filling the spot of the last person and leave themselves because they see that we're losing  and it ends up being 5v3 the rest of the match

Message 3 of 24 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 25, 2012
Where's the fun in getting absolutely owned though?
Message 4 of 24 (522 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4319 posts

Aug 25, 2012

CapMrMartin wrote:

Hello everyone,

Let's start saying that I do not consider myself a good deathmatch player. In fact I do prefer Co-op but found fun the last lab. Recently, in the deathmatch, I had some team "mates" that may not like to have me in their team, and some of them even killed me intentionally and one of them send me an ugly message "inviting" me to quit the game.

It will not affect me, really I don't care, but may affect others if they do the same with them. So I just wanted to spend some lines to ask everyone for fair play and to respect bad players. We also have right to have fun!!

Thanks for reading and see you in the arena (you may have some easy kills Smiley Wink)

Ignore those d0uch3s. 

You'd be welcome in my team anyday. 

Message 5 of 24 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
724 posts

Aug 25, 2012
It's sucks to lose, but we've all been there at one time or another. Being "bad" is part of the learning curve. And as much as it sucks to have unproductive teammates, I despise even more when you have "good" teammates and they whine about everything from "Revenge" users, rate of fire, lag (when there isn't), and so forth while still dominating the opponents with ease.
Message 6 of 24 (509 Views)
Survivor
2838 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

CapMrMartin wrote:

Hello everyone,

I agree, and kudos.

Those teammates "inviting" you to quit have no right to do so, and I'm glad they didn't phaze you.

Especially if you're playing the Lab, where stats don't count.

I'd advise you to try the lab, and if people still complain?

Stats. Don't. Count.

So why so serious?

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 7 of 24 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Aug 25, 2012

ForcedKin wrote:

Although I find it frustrating when I have used up a ticket and I do really well, but lose the match because of other players (half of the time).. and like in team objective (that I have mentioned in another thread) where you need a good team to get more points.. oh and in plunder, I would never send a message to them to put them down. I think everyone has the right to play whatever game they want and I feel bad for them when others talk trash to them.

What really p***es me off though, is all these people that go idle and/or quit when we're losing so it makes it even harder to win and then people keep filling the spot of the last person and leave themselves because they see that we're losing  and it ends up being 5v3 the rest of the match

Dude, I used up 35 tickets just to get 5 wins the other day so don't be too upset over one ticket, Smiley Sad  it seems that every time I use a ticket I get teamed up with the worse players in the world and end up with the most kills which isn't good, since I'm only mediocre using long guns in tdm

The strange thing, is if I forget to put a ticket on a match we win every time Smiley Surprised

YOU'RE NOT GOOD.....YOU JUST LAG.....YES YOU!
Message 8 of 24 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Yeah, I said half of the time because I meant about 5/10 times I do really well and still lose. I suggest you don't buy any tickets. It's not worth buying customisation that only lasts one week! Still feel bad for you though. 

I seem to have the same thing, that we always seem to win when I don't put a ticket down Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 24 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2428 posts

Aug 25, 2012

I respect bad players if they have the will to become better, If a bad player uses revenge and blindfires all the time he will always stay bad and get cheap kills. But if they try to get better I usually help them or at least don't call them noobs or something.

Message 10 of 24 (473 Views)