Dec 28, 2012
Please just quit with the fighting. It is harming our small community
Message 1561 of 1,643 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 28, 2012
@Asraik, please read your own wall of text. "Bioshock (who even then we have no proof of involvment and I really doubt would stoop that low)."

Also, I did "show my work". Not everything cause that'd be a time suck, and you're free to go figure it out on your own, but I enough to get my point across. Really though, even in a college level math class the right answer is the right answer you just might not get all the points for not showing your work. I've actually had more math classes where the tests are Scranton and showing your work is irrelevant.
Message 1562 of 1,643 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Dec 28, 2012
Also, I find it funny how many times all sorts of people have been "blacklisted" in this thread and the mods don't care at all. They must be selective about when they actually care about their own rules.
Message 1563 of 1,643 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 28, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
Also, I find it funny how many times all sorts of people have been "blacklisted" in this thread and the mods don't care at all. They must be selective about when they actually care about their own rules.

TBH, I'm surprised that they haven't locked this thread yet. I barely see any productive discussion...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 1564 of 1,643 (628 Views)
Fender Bender
2307 posts

Dec 28, 2012

Bioshock wrote:

I only said everyone should be outraged because of B2K's decision to slander the whistleblowers because they made B2K look bad. If you don't have the same sense of moral outrage when things like that happen, fair enough.

Yeah I dont have the same sense of outrage as most people because you guys already proved your point and exposed the injustice that was happening...

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 1565 of 1,643 (613 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
@Asraik, please read your own wall of text. "Bioshock (who even then we have no proof of involvment and I really doubt would stoop that low)."

Also, I did "show my work". Not everything cause that'd be a time suck, and you're free to go figure it out on your own, but I enough to get my point across. Really though, even in a college level math class the right answer is the right answer you just might not get all the points for not showing your work. I've actually had more math classes where the tests are Scranton and showing your work is irrelevant.

One phrase, not commenting on his character (even if it was, it wasn't a huge point in the argument)  just stating the truth in which there is no involvment. Plus why would he stoop that low. I see no reason he would. Provide me with reasoning as to why you believe he took part in it, any evidence should be included. Show me all of this 'horrible character' you claim he has. I mean if you have so much confirmation then I would like to see it. I'm interested in what you have to show. Well whether or not your tests are scantrons means nothing if you can't do the work yourself, and not all tests are comprised solely of Scantron sheets, there is some parts which require you to write out your work, and I was using math as an example. Anyways the math was an example of why showing your work was important, it is irrevelent whether scantron is included or not. If you still can't do the work, you may get the wrong answer. Correct?

Message 1566 of 1,643 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 29, 2012

B2K and their tourney have become the Gary Glitters of the community, if you know what I mean.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 1567 of 1,643 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Dec 29, 2012

1352457183365.gif1352457183365.gif

1352457183365.gif

Message 1568 of 1,643 (537 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
533 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Daaaaayum. So this is what happens when I leave a game for 6 months.... I find it funny how this situation is no different from 90% of gaming tourneys out there: ridiculous mods, excessive drama and half hour youtube videos explaining every detail as if theres a court in session. Whats even more funny is that this drama isnt half of the drama ive been dealing with in the Starhawk tournaments. If you're sick of this, I'd advise you to stay away from there! XD It kinda makes me glad I didn't enter my team into this thing. 

To BIG2KREW: From what I have read, it sounds like you are digging your own grave. I mean, this is supposed to be a pretty decent sized tournament. I figured you guys would want to see it grow. Some advice to you: through my experience with similar tournaments over the past year, you have to listen to the participants. They are your bread and butter. I find it stupid and just plain idiotic that you're banning these teams/players over some silly comments. If you want to continue your "legacy" then i suggest you take some chill pills and listen to your fanbase.

To GET+ and other affected clans: I understand your frustraion atm. My team in Starhawk was banned from a major tourney because of a cranky mod that blew things out of proportion. Now his entire site is in jeopardy of being shut down due to lack of support. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a similar story.

Honestly, I dont think this game can handle a competitive tourney. You have to ban half of the features because of people crying everytime they die. Regardless, I'm not gonna get caught up in anything here as its quite childish and degrading. Carry on!

Message 1569 of 1,643 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4327 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 1570 of 1,643 (457 Views)