Fender Bender
2394 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

I think it's funny to call these muslims "world champions".
I mean FN is more appropriate.
Here they played like 4-5 games with unbalanced weapons on unbalanced maps, finished a totally unfair final and now they are the best team in the world?
Yes this is a joke. Beside the fact of other 4 teams I KNOW of who switched players during the tournament.
So here is a recap for the BurgerKing2 guys:
- Restart the tourney in January
- Change the rules to make it balanced (if it's for the community, then ask the community)
- Schedule it to be on saturday only. The community is growing, so are the geographical gaps.
- don't be egoistic dou-che-bags who ban every player who has got a different opinion. You haven't got any "Power" or anything to give people reputation. There are single players who have more reputation than you guys have.

*edited because I went off-topic in a thread that could create great productivity*.

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 1361 of 1,643 (972 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 18, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

These muslims? They're Saudis and not all arabs are muslim you filthy minded piece of crap. 

lolwut?

95-100% of saudis are.

What's the problem? I didn't say anything offensive.

Message 1362 of 1,643 (910 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

These muslims? They're Saudis and not all arabs are muslim you filthy minded piece of crap. 

lolwut?

95-100% of saudis are.

Let me quote you, "I think it's funny to call these muslims "world champions"." 

Now let me ask you a question whats wrong with calling muslims "world champs." 

Message 1363 of 1,643 (903 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 18, 2012

far-zan wrote:

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

lolwut?

95-100% of saudis are.

I ave written that like 1 row below the statement you quoted.

They won 5vs3

Message 1364 of 1,643 (883 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Dec 18, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

BioShock I think you should let this one go...seriously, you have some points but no matter how great your points are, it still won't change anything, the tournament is over....but on the plus side there is the free for all tournament and you've still got FN...really you havent lost anything

To make it clear, we're NOT asking for a 5v5 rematch, a rescheduling of the tournament to January or anything of the sort. To do so would be unfair to Saudi Elite who did, in the end, win their prizes fairly. We're happy to play Saudi Elite in an exhibition that Triple can stream to make up for the mock final the fans saw, but we would never ask them to gamble their title or prizes.

This is all about the hypocrisy and ineptitude B2K has shown, how they elected to turn their backs on the community that built them, and how they continue to do so with arrogant video explanations that dismiss or ignore everyone's arguments.

Message 1365 of 1,643 (846 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
47 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNEY 2012 - SE WORLD CHAMPIONS

Dec 18, 2012

Okay well tbh this wasn't what I was planning on doing, I am not a guy who will express his feelings on what's going on in the community through forums because truthfully this is not my style. But since this situation is calling for people who aren't speaking to speak, well I'm going to go ahead and say what I believe in. This is also be the last you hear of me publicly about this because I have no other reason to say anything but what I am about to.

I am supporter of big2crew, but I am going to go out and say Big2 handled the situation (the finals) in a unorganized manner, I would highly highly recommend Big2Krew to speak with squid about hosting this tournament on FN, it is run by a system there which is very organized and will avoid situations like this. But considering the circumstances, doubt is what lies infront of me when my mind thinks of that occurring. As for the community and the problem, what has happened has happened I for one am moving on, but still am giving my support to tW here.

Now for anyone who doesnt believe in what I am saying, well great. But again I will not be replying because I rarely visit the forums. So for who ever Kudos ( if you do) thank you. If you hate (if you do) thank you. 

Thank You for your time.

-BP

Message 1366 of 1,643 (835 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Dec 18, 2012

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

far-zan wrote:

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

lolwut?

95-100% of saudis are.

I ave written that like 1 row below the statement you quoted.

They won 5vs3

What does being muslim have to do with this tournament? 

Message 1367 of 1,643 (808 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Dec 18, 2012

well, at least the co-op tournament was good...

Message 1368 of 1,643 (731 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1346 posts

Dec 18, 2012
or not sign up in the first place knowing that if the final was reached he would be unavailable
Message 1369 of 1,643 (627 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1346 posts

Dec 18, 2012
so on FN what do they do when two teams can't agree a start time?
Message 1370 of 1,643 (607 Views)
0 Likes