Reply
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012

barryhains wrote:
The fact that you said GET+ and Art trash talk but T2gl doesn't. LOL!

well if you're a part of GET+ or ART of course T2gL is going to trash talk you because you're their competitors, if you have no history with them and don't start **bleep**, they won't trash talk

Message 991 of 1,643 (594 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I still remember that one match that I met canadian94eh and was buddies with him Smiley Wink

It was a great match, even though I ate him with creepy crawler by accident Smiley Tongue

Smiley LOL

Message 992 of 1,643 (588 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2011
Offline
167 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012
To never below. Being a hypocrite in this situation. Will throw my two cents in and will tell him not to get too ahead of himself.
Message 993 of 1,643 (570 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

you're either completely oblivious to your teams behaviour or you are the only one on your team that thinks that way, because i have talked to far too many people, only to hear the same response of those 2 clans, and it's not very good comments, i know first hand that ART is this way, but i have never played any GET+ players and i hope i never will


So let me get this straight; you accuse [GET+] of being "infamously unsportsmanlike" yet you repeatedly bash us without provocation all while admitting you've never actually seen/experienced it first hand? You're taking the word of others (which is questionable by itself) and are using it as a basis to publicly judge my entire squad? Talk about irony.

 

With it established already that you have no first-hand knowledge of anything we do, how would you know that we "never say good game" after a fair loss [as you claim]? It's pretty obvious you have a hidden reason for your attacks.

 

I hate to get involved with these petty arguments but I will only tolerate so much baseless slander before defending my team.

Message 994 of 1,643 (563 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 12/12/2011
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012

Keep crying people...Art* and GET+ are teams that deserved the wins that they just recieved, Zues is another one that deserves the win..and the actions of Q and Sk have been dissappointing. This is their own fault. Kira Q and Sk have all been banned from ever competing with Big2Krew again and that is great, reason is because Art* got a loss for playing fair, we did nothing but play fair and gained and unfair loss. With Art* members working together with the likes of Squiidx, tW, and Big2Krew..we did nothing but uncover the truth. It really doesnt matter what happens..Art* and Get+ got the win which the both deserve...soo in short stop complaining..

Message 995 of 1,643 (543 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2011
Offline
167 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012
**bleep**? And you're the one who is soo mad that he has to cuss people out lol Anyways stick to making **bleep** videos on youtube. You're a joke. I'm done for the night with you. Please don't get any more **bleep**.
Message 996 of 1,643 (525 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012
Oh and Barry it wasn't me quitting out of the lobby. I actually was looking forward to it because we outnumbered your party (though only two were any good). My router died that night. It kept turning off that night. Feel free to ask ruber. I had to wire my PS3 to keep playing that night and buy a new router a couple days after. Considering I've never quit against
GET+ or any party in U2 or U3 I don't see any reason for me to know. Unlike a lot of people I ain't scared of players.

But as long as we bring up stuff I'll bring up beating you and your party of 5 with RANDOMS back in the early months of the game on City of Brass. That was sad. Then you told me beating you wouldn't happen again. Good times.
Message 997 of 1,643 (525 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/22/2009
Offline
2348 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012

tripleWRECK wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

you're either completely oblivious to your teams behaviour or you are the only one on your team that thinks that way, because i have talked to far too many people, only to hear the same response of those 2 clans, and it's not very good comments, i know first hand that ART is this way, but i have never played any GET+ players and i hope i never will


So let me get this straight; you accuse [GET+] of being "infamously unsportsmanlike" yet you repeatedly bash us without provocation all while admitting you've never actually seen/experienced it first hand? You're taking the word of others (which is questionable by itself) and are using it as a basis to publicly judge my entire squad? Talk about irony.

 

With it established already that you have no first-hand knowledge of anything we do, how would you know that we "never say good game" after a fair loss [as you claim]? It's pretty obvious you have a hidden reason for your attacks.

 

I hate to get involved with these petty arguments but I will only tolerate so much baseless slander before defending my team.


you have a point, but i am taking the words of respectable people

Message 998 of 1,643 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

Dec 13, 2012

Wow, this seems to have escaladed quickly.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 999 of 1,643 (505 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - LAST 16 REEL AND DRAW

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

canadian94eh wrote:

you have a point, but i am taking the words of respectable people


People that are apparently bad mouthing us behind our backs to others. Respectable indeed.

Message 1000 of 1,643 (507 Views)
Reply
0 Likes