Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - FIRST ROUND HIGHLIGHT REEL

Dec 8, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:
I was kinda in Hi-5, playing in the matches so I knew that. :smileytongue: But thanks for caring enough to reply anyways.

I know, I didn't know how much you knew though. :3

Please use plain text.
Message 771 of 1,643 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Dec 8, 2012

In about 7 hours time we will be kicking off the last 16 round of the competition. Some really interesting matchups on the cards and cant wait to see how these play out.

Good luck to all teams :-)

dadypain

BIG2KREW

Please use plain text.
Message 772 of 1,643 (407 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 8, 2012

dadypain, we gonna see every of the 7 FFA matches on your channel?

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Please use plain text.
Message 773 of 1,643 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Dec 8, 2012

LegendAS wrote:

dadypain, we gonna see every of the 7 FFA matches on your channel?

Yes all FFA matches will be broadcast

Please use plain text.
Message 774 of 1,643 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Dec 8, 2012

When you gonna announce the FFA maps and who plays against who?

Best clan of all time
http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37674809#37674809
Please use plain text.
Message 775 of 1,643 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

Till this day, it still amazes me how much **** people talk despite being completely misinformed about what actually happens.

Edit: profanity

Please use plain text.
Message 776 of 1,643 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

^who was talking ****?

Some people use any excuse to talk bad, so if anyone said something that offends you just ignore it :smileytongue:

Edit: profanity

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 777 of 1,643 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Many people in general in regards to rV!n. Hopefully I can have this mature conversation with you where I can share my thoughts without having to worry about being penalized in the next tournament.

Since we were on the subject of clans that showed "class" during the tournament, I would like to say that it is unfortuante that in the first two rounds of the tournament, we were matched up with two clans with very little "class". I don't know why all of a sudden people started discussing the controversy about the stat hats during the rematch that we had, when in all honesty, it shouldn't have even taken place. During the third game we played, one of your players found himself in the dead body glitch and got 3 free kills. You guys (Hi-5) had no intention of ending and restarting the match despite the fact that you were aware of what was going on. At the end of the match, we were informed that some of the Hi-5 players had complained to the tourney officials that THEY were at a disadvantage during the match because of the glitch (mind you, you guys almost had a 10 kill lead during the glitch, and in all honesty we only got "2 free kills" while you got 3). If it would've been me, I would have shown class, and at then end of the match (which we won by 15 kills, making the occurence of the gltich completely irrelevant), I would have apologized to the other team for the inconvenience and wished them the best of luck.

In regards to T2GL, it's unfortunate to see a team that has been playing together longer than we have, complain to the officials the way they did after getting beat 3-0. I accept that we had to forfeit the match where one of our players was using a stat hat, even if we were considering the language barrier. However, it is sad to see T2GL complain about the "deliberate" suicide when it had no effect on the outcome of the match. Our player (who was lagging throughout the match) was camping on one side of the map with the team (there was no gun fight taking place), and was definitely not attempting to land a spawn advantage since he spawned in the very same spot he was before. He simply got stuck on the ledge he was climbing, and it just so happened that he jumped off the map (we have all complained about the broken climbing mechanics before, so I don't understand why people are so surprised with what happened).

It's unfornate that because of one unitentional suicide, we lost the series. Nonetheless, I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams with class in the tournament.

Please use plain text.
Message 778 of 1,643 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

Dec 8, 2012

ja300 wrote:

Many people in general in regards to rV!n. Hopefully I can have this mature conversation with you where I can share my thoughts without having to worry about being penalized in the next tournament.

Since we were on the subject of clans that showed "class" during the tournament, I would like to say that it is unfortuante that in the first two rounds of the tournament, we were matched up with two clans with very little "class". I don't know why all of a sudden people started discussing the controversy about the stat hats during the rematch that we had, when in all honesty, it shouldn't have even taken place. During the third game we played, one of your players found himself in the dead body glitch and got 3 free kills. You guys (Hi-5) had no intention of ending and restarting the match despite the fact that you were aware of what was going on. At the end of the match, we were informed that some of the Hi-5 players had complained to the tourney officials that THEY were at a disadvantage during the match because of the glitch (mind you, you guys almost had a 10 kill lead during the glitch, and in all honesty we only got "2 free kills" while you got 3). If it would've been me, I would have shown class, and at then end of the match (which we won by 15 kills, making the occurence of the gltich completely irrelevant), I would have apologized to the other team for the inconvenience and wished them the best of luck.

In regards to T2GL, it's unfortunate to see a team that has been playing together longer than we have, complain to the officials the way they did after getting beat 3-0. I accept that we had to forfeit the match where one of our players was using a stat hat, even if we were considering the language barrier. However, it is sad to see T2GL complain about the "deliberate" suicide when it had no effect on the outcome of the match. Our player (who was lagging throughout the match) was camping on one side of the map with the team (there was no gun fight taking place), and was definitely not attempting to land a spawn advantage since he spawned in the very same spot he was before. He simply got stuck on the ledge he was climbing, and it just so happened that he jumped off the map (we have all complained about the broken climbing mechanics before, so I don't understand why people are so surprised with what happened).

It's unfornate that because of one unitentional suicide, we lost the series. Nonetheless, I wish the best of luck to the remaining teams with class in the tournament.

Showing class? So disagreeing with a call made by the officials in game, then ranting about it on the forums is class? Or trash talking in the lobby is class? I distinctly remember someone with an English accent mad mouthing me when telling them them to change host and lock the party next game. If you want to talk about waiting past the game to request a review then your team calling out tlD on the stat hat well after the game is a very hypocritical statement. Several things your team did wasn't "class". What should've happened is Hi-5 and rV!n should've been disqualified. But what happened is you were in 1 very controversial round and were disqualified be cheating and that looks very bad for your team. If you think it didn't matter on the outcome well that's poor sportsman ship.

Also posting another complaint like the previous one for this team is gonna make me look down on rV!n from now on. If any team is not showing "class" it's the one who has been accused of cheating twice, on of which they were guilt of the same foul they accused the other team of.

Please use plain text.
Message 779 of 1,643 (316 Views)
Gaming Beast
1708 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2012

ja300 wrote:

That's ironic, your team members didn't show any class when they complained about the HI-5 team for using a stat hat (that was funny because they also used it) and I saw a youtube vid that also showed your team members bad mouthing HI-5 as well. Shadowlibraboy and his mates showed great sportsmanship throughout the tournament, which was great. It's your teams fault for not complying with the rules for two straight rounds so your teams removal was justified. Just take the loss and move on....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 780 of 1,643 (284 Views)