Survivor
2362 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - DRAW IS UP 26/11/12

Nov 28, 2012
Smiley Surprised
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 571 of 1,643 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2409 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Ohh the suspense. If this is true, the R!vn cats are a bunch of hyprocrites when it comes to there cries of fair play. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 572 of 1,643 (449 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012

FlashingLegend wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

Hm... I can't believe I have to return on the forums just to clear up this mash up. 

First of all, I wasn't using the Stat Hat option. It was turned off. And on your Youtube comment, you said I was reloading "too fast" to comprehend my Stat Hat abilities? Funny thing is that I Chloe's Wings and Halo don't have any amplifications for reloading. 

Secondly, the reason the video has a butt load of dislikes is because you are bashing a Team member for the cost of the Tournament in a negative manner. Also, you have no proof that member was even using the Stat Hat option. Honestly....

Please do not judge things without further confirmation. Thank you dearly. Smiley Happy

Smiley Surprised Hey Legendary Smiley Happy

Check This out, maybe we can get back in?

PROOF.jpg

Smiley Happy

...This photo makes me want to spit up my lunch. BIG2, are you serious? Did you honestly just listen to the other team without actaully Looking at what they were wearing? This is sickening and I can't believe this just happened. 

Secondly, the team we defeated must have been so butt hurt that they tried too hard to get us banned from the tournament. This is a pathetic attempt to move on to the next round. The only way to solve this is to either ban both teams or have a rematch. 

And I would appreciate it if you sent this to BIG2, Shadow. 

(Making me post a second time like that...you make me sick, n!Vr.)

LOL ok mystery poster xD

I send Vinhdaloo a message, he should get it by tomorrow and have a response Smiley Happy

So I guess either we both get banned, our win counts, or we rematch (and win that match Smiley Wink )

I would've been fine if they asked for a rematch, but titan started insulting our team for no reason. Hopefully he learns his lesson! Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 573 of 1,643 (448 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

Ohh the suspense. If this is true, the R!vn cats are a bunch of hyprocrites when it comes to there cries of fair play. 

lol don't worry the vidoe is coming soon, its true Smiley Wink

It won't be edited that great because I am rushing it, but it will get the point across Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 574 of 1,643 (437 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

Hm... I can't believe I have to return on the forums just to clear up this mash up. 

First of all, I wasn't using the Stat Hat option. It was turned off. And on your Youtube comment, you said I was reloading "too fast" to comprehend my Stat Hat abilities? Funny thing is that I Chloe's Wings and Halo don't have any amplifications for reloading. 

Secondly, the reason the video has a butt load of dislikes is because you are bashing a Team member for the cost of the Tournament in a negative manner. Also, you have no proof that member was even using the Stat Hat option. Honestly....

Please do not judge things without further confirmation. Thank you dearly. Smiley Happy

PROOF.jpg

Smiley Happy

...This photo makes me want to spit up my lunch. BIG2, are you serious? Did you honestly just listen to the other team without actaully Looking at what they were wearing? This is sickening and I can't believe this just happened. 

Secondly, the team we defeated must have been so butt hurt that they tried too hard to get us banned from the tournament. This is a pathetic attempt to move on to the next round. The only way to solve this is to either ban both teams or have a rematch. 

LOL ok mystery poster xD

I send Vinhdaloo a message, he should get it by tomorrow and have a response Smiley Happy

So I guess either we both get banned, our win counts, or we rematch (and win that match Smiley Wink )

I would've been fine if they asked for a rematch, but titan started insulting our team for no reason. Hopefully he learns his lesson! Smiley Very Happy

???? Whats goin on up in here guys?

Also, I love that my death proves it. Smiley Tongue

Message 575 of 1,643 (436 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 28, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

PROOF.jpg

Smiley Happy

LOL ok mystery poster xD

(My last post) 

Oh trust me, they WILL learn their lesson. Time to show them what iBiza has taught me......

-Holds up both hands in the air- Come at me bro.

That will be my last post.

Bye, blind forumers!
Message 576 of 1,643 (433 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Renegade_angel95 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

FlashingLegend wrote:

PROOF.jpg

Smiley Happy

LOL ok mystery poster xD

???? Whats goin on up in here guys?

Also, I love that my death proves it. Smiley Tongue

LMAO yes, you proved it Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 577 of 1,643 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4384 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 578 of 1,643 (405 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 28, 2012
Video is being saved to hard drive, should be up soon Smiley Wink

It is pretty much meant to he a joke/ parody of his video, but it has meaning and the proof that they broke the exact rule, so they can't complain Smiley Happy

I was about to let Hi-5 go down and was rooting for rV!n, but once I got that message from dadno I just knew that I had to stick up for Hi-5 and not go down without a fight! Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 579 of 1,643 (392 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 28, 2012

I lol'd at people thinking that I caused the Dead Body Glitch on purpose. And the stat hat thing has gotten blown way out of proportion... The alleged stat hat that D was wearing had a Extended Clip positive. It's a 10% increase, by what, 4 or 5 bullets? And the negative is reduced blindifre accuracy, so even if it WAS on, it's a positive for them.

No one can control the Dead Body glitch, it's... luck? in the worst kind of ways.

I honestly do not care for this tourney anymore. It has caused far too many problems and I'm just tired of it. I hate competitive anyways, so I don't even know why I signed up for this... I just joined because shadow wanted my help and I felt honored. It was simply an excuse to get to play with my buds some more. But no, silly over-competition got in the way.

Oh well, Zach warned me what I was getting into. I hope we get disqualified, I don't care anymore.

Message 580 of 1,643 (370 Views)