Fender Bender
3078 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - TRAILER IS UP

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Hey dadypain!  Just watched the video for the trailer, wanted to say:

Giving Vindaloo HUGE props for putting the trailer together, meaning, the creation and actual editing of it.  If anyone else worked on it, including yourself, they should get some recognition because the trailer, in and of itself, was REALLY well done.  The comic book page aspect of some of the footage...scrolling through the history of the Big2Krew Tourney results, showing MVPS and champs, was a nice touch and looked great.

Just wanted to say "wow" to whoever put it together.  If it was all Vindaloo that's impressive (meaning from concept to finished product).   If others worked on it, can you advise who?  Props/respect. 

Excellent work.  Looks fantastic. 

Message 391 of 1,643 (662 Views)
Wastelander
578 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Giving Vindaloo HUGE props for putting the trailer together, meaning, the creation and actual editing of it.  If anyone else worked on it, including yourself, they should get some recognition because the trailer, in and of itself, was REALLY well done.  The comic book page aspect of some of the footage...scrolling through the history of the Big2Krew Tourney results, showing MVPS and champs, was a nice touch and looked great.

Just wanted to say "wow" to whoever put it together.  If it was all Vindaloo that's impressive (meaning from concept to finished product).   If others worked on it, can you advise who?  Props/respect. 

Thanks for your awesome comments SLEAZE_IT_UP :-)

I'd love to take credit for it but that was all Vinhdaloo. His artistic depiction and edits have really reached new heights. Whats really amazing about his work is that he continues to add these amazing original elements and after all this time he never seizes to impress me!

Thanks again for your comments buddy, your support is certainly very much appreciated :-)

dadypain

Message 392 of 1,643 (646 Views)
Sackboy
387 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Alright seriously though we need to petition to get Gecko/Sir* & Pdiss back into the tourney, this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.

I don't know either one of them but kicking people out for their opinoins and that too a very light hearted and honest one, which is also a FACT(ROF/BF Kal 7 but no ROF/BF M9?)... that is ridiculous.

It's even worse since you guys are amongst our favourite community guys who always ask the community for feedback, to make the games better for guess who? The COMMUNITY!  (part of which you just kicked out)

Also Manor = Large house/estate.
Manner = Ettiqutte
 Smiley Tongue

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 393 of 1,643 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Nov 19, 2012

newuxtreme wrote:

Alright seriously though we need to petition to get Gecko/Sir* & Pdiss back into the tourney, this whole thing is being blown way out of proportion.

I don't know either one of them but kicking people out for their opinoins and that too a very light hearted and honest one, which is also a FACT(ROF/BF Kal 7 but no ROF/BF M9?)... that is ridiculous.

It's even worse since you guys are amongst our favourite community guys who always ask the community for feedback, to make the games better for guess who? The COMMUNITY!  (part of which you just kicked out)

Manner = Ettiqutte
 Smiley Tongue

KAL 7 is only useful in close quarters, not many people use it anyway. The KAL 7 is eaily dealt with by keeping them at a distance. The M9 ROF is a powerhouse, it is basically an aimable KAL7. This means it almost has the blindfire the KAL does, but can also be used at range because it can be aimed. Thats probably the reason behind it.

Message 394 of 1,643 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Nov 20, 2012

dadypain wrote:

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Thanks for your awesome comments SLEAZE_IT_UP :-)

I'd love to take credit for it but that was all Vinhdaloo. His artistic depiction and edits have really reached new heights. Whats really amazing about his work is that he continues to add these amazing original elements and after all this time he never seizes to impress me!

Thanks again for your comments buddy, your support is certainly very much appreciated :-)

dadypain

Wow.  Advise Vindaloo that I said "AWESOME," as I don't think I've ever seen him post here. 

And, as to the comments, it needed to be said.  That stuff takes ALOT of planning, effort, and time.  The quality of it is very easy to see.  And THAT, my friend, was HIGH QUALITY. 

As a fan of the UC universe, it was very exciting to see and again, superb in it's execution.  Thanks for all the stuff you folks have done with UC3 and continue to do.  Some of us appreciate the efforts from afar.  Smiley Happy

Message 395 of 1,643 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2397 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

ryumitch1 wrote:

newuxtreme wrote:

Manner = Ettiqutte
 Smiley Tongue

KAL 7 is only useful in close quarters, not many people use it anyway. The KAL 7 is eaily dealt with by keeping them at a distance. The M9 ROF is a powerhouse, it is basically an aimable KAL7. This means it almost has the blindfire the KAL does, but can also be used at range because it can be aimed. Thats probably the reason behind it.

Its really hard to keep people at a range with the low stopping power the G-MAL now has. The sniper barely has none and the Ak is just horrible to blindfire.

Anyway nice vid, kudos to Daloo!

Yes im still alive
Message 396 of 1,643 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2397 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 20, 2012

neverbelow wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
I see GET+ got the boyband back together after their "break up". I called it. **bleep** I'm good at predictions.

Nitro isnt with them. And I dont think l0ck will play, not sure though. I wish the remains of them good luck though. 

That makes no difference. It's still the same clan, with the same people, using the same name. So they're down one of their best players, so what? They subbed in one another talented player. They listed lock-on as playing so I would assume he'll at least play a few games for them. If they lost lock-on then that'd be a big blow. I think he's one of their best.

L0ck and Nitro made GET+ / eMp along with Dai and Tice. The others didnt actually contribute much into the actual team IN GAME, no wonder eMp separated. This is just for the prizes, obviously Smiley Wink

Yes im still alive
Message 397 of 1,643 (473 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNAMENT 2012

Nov 20, 2012
HoW Do i Join 2 AnY CLaN
Message 398 of 1,643 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 20, 2012

L0ck and Nitro made GET+ / eMp along with Dai and Tice. The others didnt actually contribute much into the actual team IN GAME, no wonder eMp separated. This is just for the prizes, obviously Smiley Wink

GET+ was triples clan,

Naruto helped make eMp not tice.

Message 399 of 1,643 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Who will replace Sir*?

Message 400 of 1,643 (452 Views)
0 Likes