Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
First Son
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

No way! We've been kicked form the tournament?! I respect everyone who worked on this and just gave my honest opinion? That's the reason you kicked me? Please, get me back to this tournament? We'd LOVE to play!

Message 351 of 1,643 (541 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

Also, where does it state we can't tell our honest opinion?

Message 352 of 1,643 (539 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

I didn't do anything wrong! I really want us to get back to this tournament because both me and my players are looking forward to playing it. And like above said (thank you very much for defending me!) I just lolled and was kidding! I just suggested a rule by giving a bad thing from the last tournament and telling that a funny way. LOOK! PLEASE. I BEG YOU GUYS! xD :'(

Message 353 of 1,643 (527 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
4560 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012
I see GET+ got the boyband back together after their "break up". I called it. **bleep** I'm good at predictions.
Message 354 of 1,643 (519 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
4560 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012
And D a m n is censored on this site... Smh
Message 355 of 1,643 (511 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/10/2012
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

Anyone? Please get us back in the tournament! :smileysad:

Message 356 of 1,643 (497 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
8 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

@brandon207_ I was really busy yesterday so I didn't get the chance to add you. I've been practicing with my endurance lvl3 and my team safe lvl3  specifically for this tournament since you can't can't use shell expert. So, I just added you now Accept and we can get down to scrimming.

Message 357 of 1,643 (466 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Online
3538 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

RaReLySoBeRCaPeR wrote:

@brandon207_ I was really busy yesterday so I didn't get the chance to add you. I've been practicing with my endurance lvl3 and my team safe lvl3  specifically for this tournament since you can't can't use shell expert. So, I just added you now Accept and we can get down to scrimming.


You plan to use endurance in this tournament?
Do you feel me?

Message 358 of 1,643 (460 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

Nov 13, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

RaReLySoBeRCaPeR wrote:

@brandon207_ I was really busy yesterday so I didn't get the chance to add you. I've been practicing with my endurance lvl3 and my team safe lvl3  specifically for this tournament since you can't can't use shell expert. So, I just added you now Accept and we can get down to scrimming.


You plan to use endurance in this tournament?

Endurance is suprisingly good at the start for a dash for PW's especially with grenade throwbacks on.

 

Message 359 of 1,643 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
2343 posts
 

Re: BIG2KREW - UC3 LEGACY TOURNIE 2012 - UPDATED WITH DRAW

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

neverbelow wrote:
I see GET+ got the boyband back together after their "break up". I called it. **bleep** I'm good at predictions.

Nitro isnt with them. And I dont think l0ck will play, not sure though. I wish the remains of them good luck though. 

Wanna play a game of hangman? :smileywink:
Here's my FN profile, CLICK IT.
Message 360 of 1,643 (420 Views)
Reply
0 Likes