Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Re: August 14th

Aug 2, 2012

You know what? My highschool results for my IGCSE course are coming out a day before the patch arrives, so now, I'm anxious and excited at the same time. I want and don't want the patch at the same time.

If my results were not up to my expectations, then all my high hopes and happiness of the greatest Uncharted 3 patch ever, will be gone for a long time. Smiley Sad

Rest assured though, I will try my best to try it on day 1 with y'all!

Message 41 of 47 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Aug 2, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I think on August 14th,when 1.13 is released, all Uncharted fans will be like kids waking up on Christmas morning Smiley Tongue

Everyone will be excited while downloading the patch to recive all the improvements coming in 1.13 Smiley Happy

What are you most excited for in patch 1.13? I think I am most excited for new legacies and new taunts Smiley Very Happy

stop kidding, please

Message 42 of 47 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Yes, I'm guessing it'd £0.49 and $0.91 for each skin or gun, but as D_A_G said "I had to pay overprice for this", (not exactly, but he paid more then it should be when released) You also had to pay for the crisps as well as the content. 

Message 43 of 47 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
419 posts

Aug 2, 2012
TC is way too cheerful and positive. We need more complaining and negativity around here.
Message 44 of 47 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Aug 2, 2012

The aim assist reduction for scoped weapons will be nice (T-Bolt will finally be useable for me, hurrah!), but the M9 blindfire accuracy reduction makes me really happy. What I notice in Uncharted 3's multiplayer while playing is that I die more often to M9 blindfire (maybe a melee after getting hit by four bullets) than anything else in the game. I can handle an M9 in a face-to-face gunfight, but if someone gets super close to me and starts blindfiring, I'm pretty much dead. At least there's some sort of reduction because I've died to Jade M9 blindfire from twenty feet away before.

10% probably won't be enough and they'll have to nerf it again, but at least I won't be dying to it as often as I have been.

Message 45 of 47 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3480 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

The aim assist reduction for scoped weapons will be nice (T-Bolt will finally be useable for me, hurrah!), but the M9 blindfire accuracy reduction makes me really happy. What I notice in Uncharted 3's multiplayer while playing is that I die more often to M9 blindfire (maybe a melee after getting hit by four bullets) than anything else in the game. I can handle an M9 in a face-to-face gunfight, but if someone gets super close to me and starts blindfiring, I'm pretty much dead. At least there's some sort of reduction because I've died to Jade M9 blindfire from twenty feet away before.

10% probably won't be enough and they'll have to nerf it again, but at least I won't be dying to it as often as I have been.

I have recently been using the T-Bolt and just realised how massive the aim assist is on that specific gun, as well as the Dragon Sniper. However, I know it is totally irrelevant, but I've been getting many quick-scopes with the T-Bolt. 

Message 46 of 47 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I personally find the T-Bolt easy to aim. The aim assist helps a lot becaus eye can drag scope. Basically, sweep the reticle across an enemy fast, and as soon as it slows down, fire. Works for me every time.

Message 47 of 47 (101 Views)
0 Likes