Mar 19 2013
By: CaptainNoah Hekseville Citizen 364 posts

Attention Co-Op Pros: Overseer Trophy

9 replies 288 views Edited Mar 19, 2013

Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. I am preparing for one of the most difficult challenges in Uncharted 3: The Overseer Trophy. I am calling upon the best Co-Op players in the community in order to have the best possible chance at obtaining this trophy.

After my fist few attempt with randoms I realized some things. 

1. Luck is a partial determinate for this trophy because occasionally the RPG's preemptive strike hits the statue.
  2. It is much easier on the first try.
  3. One person can efficiently dispatch nearly all the RPG's (nearly because I, being the only one shooting RPG's, was not able to obtain the Curator medal).
  4. The hidden Pak + the dropped Pak are enough to kill all the RPG's (and the Brute too).
  5. Effective ground support is needed especially when dealing with the chokers.

I have a plan to take down this challenge, but lack the necessary teammates. If you are sufficiently skilled and wish to participate, please contact me via message or friend request (but please send me a message with the request so I can review your stats).

When I acquire the trophy, I'll be posting how we accomplished the task here. If you would like to hear how I obtained any of the other trophies, ask below for such, and I will update this post with a guide for that trophy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 1 of 10 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: Attention Co-Op Pros: Overseer Trophy

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

I'll help you, I need it too but I'll only try this with Bonesickle's method. I would suggest watching his 2 youtube vids 1st.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 2 of 10 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I'll watch those and get back to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
Message 3 of 10 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 19, 2013
I want to get it too, so you have a headset?
If we can communicate we can probably do it easier :smileyhappy:

Me you and psy can try together :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 10 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 19, 2013
*do, not so

(Y NO EDIT BUTTON ON MOBILE??! :smileysad: )

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 5 of 10 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Mar 19, 2013

I watched those videos. I'd be open to try it. I actually made it throught the first two waves up till the chokers with only the pak to kill RPGs while standing around the statue. At that point, my teammates were too slow with the chokers and I wasn't able to focus on the RPG's which led to the statue's demise. I didn't use army of three, barely got any support on the RPG's from my teammates, and I had to go through at least one armored RPG (that I can remember), but I was still confident, up until I started getting choked, that I could have gotten the curator medal. I'll try it, but I still like my way.

And I do have a mic.

Dear Naughty Dog,
Message 6 of 10 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Wow I just watched bonesickles vids, that is awesome, I got overseer a few weeks ago, and had already worked out most of the wave spawns etc, but still did it from the middle, the trophy isn't really all that hard if you just persist, but it did take maybe 15 runthroughs, to get it, blocking the spawn as in the vid seems like a stroke of genius to me, I wish I'd thought of it, we were already leaving the snipers alone which was the key for us but I reckon blocking the fourth spawn will make it a walk in the park.
Message 7 of 10 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Can someone hyperlink the video?
I'm in my phone and I want to see it :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 8 of 10 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Mar 20, 2013

I'll one up your hyperlink with an embeded video.

Dear Naughty Dog,
Message 9 of 10 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 20, 2013
oooo Fancy :smileywink:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 10 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes