Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Asssist are do **bleep** **bleep**ed up

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

It's Naughty Dog's fault.

They need to implement a system that gives the kill to the one who did most damage unless this person can't shoot the opponent any more. In that case, maybe the whole thing should be timed, like "1 second and later = kill for your teammate, everything inbetween this one second = kill for you". I don't know, nothing is perfect but the current system truly sucks and is unfair. It almost always gives the kill to the one who shots second.

But Co-op is where the assists are truly bad. You do 99% damage to the brute, someone else shoots once, he gets 2000 and you get 25.

But ND did so many things wrong in this game... assists in competitive, as annoying as they are, should be considered as a smaller problem.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Nov 22, 2012
^^ agreed. I don't really understand people's problem with competitive assists its a team game for cryin out loud, there must be times when you have shot someone once and got a kill from it. I hate it when you get accused of stealing someone's kill, you really think I'm gonna just stand there not shooting while I check to see who's gonna die first?

Coop on the other hand, the measly level if recognition you get for an assist is what creates kill hungry death or glory ( no actually death or death) no brains who treat co op like its a competition, what do you get for an assist 25 dollars and one tenth of a gift giver medal , woop
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Nov 22, 2012

It does suck in Co-op, especially when you have to take down the armored brute.

I spend about 3 clips just to pop the helmet, but they get the cash doing the melee.  (which is really frustrating when you're with randoms that try to melee every brute they come across and dying stupid deaths)

One hell of a Co-op Medic

PSN ID: Pookah23
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (55 Views)
0 Likes