Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

May 25, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

I got a question about the PAK-80 brute. Is the amount of cash you get for killing it based on something or is it completely random? Usually you get 2000$, if you kill it on Crushing and sometimes 1500$ etc.

Is it based on weapon, speed, distance? Anything?

i have never noticed the brute giving different money amounts, hmm....

i am honestly not sure, if it is different amounts i would definitely say that it would be random, like the chests are, but i'm not sure

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

May 25, 2012

I'd say it depends on which difficulty you play.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 25, 2012

yeh, it does change with difficulty...is that what you mean Alluboy? i thought you meant it changes randomly on the same difficulty level

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 25, 2012

ok thats what i thought....i have no idea, it must be random like the chests

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3466 posts

May 25, 2012

Yes, I do know that difficulty affects the cash you get, but I get different amounts of cash when I play on *same* difficulty.

Last time I noticed this was yesterday when I was playing on easy with these two noobs. In wave 8 when I killed the brute, I got 1000$ from it, but in the next wave, I received only 750$.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3466 posts

May 25, 2012

Another question:

Many of you probably know that annoying glitch where a player is supposed to be dead, but instead he's still alive AND invisible.

But has any of you ever experienced this in Co-op? Yesterday when I late joined a game, one of the players was dead (he's name was black with the X ), but just like in competitive, he was invisible and able to kill NPCs.

Even when a choker got him, there's was NO blue bar and the choker was literally choking the AIR Oh man I lolled when I saw that.

When the round ended, he "respawned" and magicly appeared next to us. Really weird..

Anyone had this before?

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

May 26, 2012

Alluboy_ wrote:

Another question:

Many of you probably know that annoying glitch where a player is supposed to be dead, but instead he's still alive AND invisible.

But has any of you ever experienced this in Co-op? Yesterday when I late joined a game, one of the players was dead (he's name was black with the X ), but just like in competitive, he was invisible and able to kill NPCs.

Even when a choker got him, there's was NO blue bar and the choker was literally choking the AIR Oh man I lolled when I saw that.

When the round ended, he "respawned" and magicly appeared next to us. Really weird..

Anyone had this before?

Not when a player was invisible, but I've ran into the glitch where the player was alive but the game records him/her as dead way too many times for my liking...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

May 28, 2012

Man, it took me ages to find this thread, they should really make it sticky or else those single question topics start to appear again. Anyway, my  question: In what way affects militia man the RPG?

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

May 28, 2012

Well, since Militia Man lets you fire without reloading, you can shoot the standard 2 RPGs at once. However; in a mode that's RPGs only, you can shoot an absurd amount of rockets in a short amount of time, which is why most people want KBs removed from Lab/TDM variants.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1564 posts

May 28, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Well, since Militia Man lets you fire without reloading, you can shoot the standard 2 RPGs at once. However; in a mode that's RPGs only, you can shoot an absurd amount of rockets in a short amount of time, which is why most people want KBs removed from Lab/TDM variants.

Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks, Buddy Relations, Refining MP& Lone Wolf vs. Wolf Pack. Also, check out the officially unofficial G-MAL balance discussion thread by Trick_2092. I know I'm running out of sig room, so 2 quick things: ND, give us separate hitboxes so I won't die as much, and just because you're special here's a 50 second burst of awesome.

i just realised this.....next time a custom rpg game starts, militia man, lol

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 1,061 (197 Views)
0 Likes