Reply
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012
EDIT: Nm, ninja'd. Thanks.

Message 451 of 1,062 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 3, 2012

I'm sorry if this was asked before,

Does anyone have an idea about which stat-hats and boosters stack?

 

I thought I'd use a stat hat that increases aim movement speed with Fleet Foot but I don't have a stat hat for it.

If anyone can try that combination I'd appreciate it.

Message 452 of 1,062 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 3, 2012
Message 453 of 1,062 (327 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012
I have 11.2k points, but my "rating" still hasn't changed from the black circle. Why?
Message 454 of 1,062 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11303 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I have 11.2k points, but my "rating" still hasn't changed from the black circle. Why?

I never tried the tournament, but i think it'll change next week. Smiley Wink

Message 455 of 1,062 (309 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I have 11.2k points, but my "rating" still hasn't changed from the black circle. Why?

I never tried the tournament, but i think it'll change next week. Smiley Wink


Well I was hoping I could get gold tonight, then gold tomorrow (tournament restarts tomorrow) and get gold then too, for a total of 2/6 Smiley Surprised

Message 456 of 1,062 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
216 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012
Your rating won't change until the tournament resets. Does that answer your question?
Message 457 of 1,062 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

si, me gusta.

 

What are the golden weapons like?  just one mod per weapon like the regular ones?

Message 458 of 1,062 (283 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20632 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote:

si, me gusta.

 

What are the golden weapons like?  just one mod per weapon like the regular ones?



They work exactly like the default guns, but you have all mods for free at level 1.

 

DAT's why you see a bunch of low levels using Gold M9s with RoF. Smiley Wink

Message 459 of 1,062 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10163 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

si, me gusta.

 

What are the golden weapons like?  just one mod per weapon like the regular ones?



They work exactly like the default guns, but you have all mods for free at level 1.

 

DAT's why you see a bunch of low levels using Gold M9s with RoF. Smiley Wink


I've actually only seen that once, but thanks. 

Message 460 of 1,062 (384 Views)
Reply
0 Likes