Anyways, onto my questions about Call Out:
1. I've always been a little bit confused about how Call Out works exactly. If you have Call Out on your gun, do you simply just have to aim your gun at the enemy and they'll be marked, or do you have to shoot them first? I originally thought that you just had to aim your gun at them, but there have been times where I've done that, asked my teammates over the mic if they saw the enemies (which didn't have Cloaked on), and they said that they didn't see them.
2. Is there a range for which Call Out works?
3. Finally, if you have Cloaked on (I have it at Gold), are you protected against Call Out?
1. All you need to do, is to aim them and they'll get marked (The eye appears on top of them). Only your teammates can see this. You also (obviously) need to keep aiming them. If you stop, they are no longer marked. Players using Cloaked cannot be marked.
2. It works at all ranges.
3. Yes, and not just Call Out. You're also immune to:
- Come here
- For my buddy
- Exposed Powerplay
- Let me see
- Disruption (like the booster says)
- X-ray hats
- Possibly something else I forgot to mention
The Call-Out stat hat does not work. To my knowledge.
Does anyone know roughly how big the new patch will be? I hope it's not too big, I hardly have any space on my phat PS3! Arg!
Also, will be out late March?
Dunno, but I suggest to free up some space (around 10GB) for UC3 F2P if you are a regular Uncharted player... we will have faster loading times and less spinning rings if many people download it.
Or maybe you could consider upgrading your HDD, since they are dirt cheap these days (500GB for $50).
in co op, why is it that when i have team safe as 1 of the boosters (level 3) i get downed by my own cluster bomb?
Team Safe only prevents you from damaging your teammates with explosives. It does NOT protect you from your own grenades, except knockdowns. You will however, take damage from them.
When does Double XP end?
This event should run until February 19th at 12:00 GMT (this is the time reported on the blog).
PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669
PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669