Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9803 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012
Another question.

Are there unlocks for gold tier wins besides 1 and 6? As in, now that I have one gold tournament rank or "win" are there rewards for 2, 3, 4, and 5 wins?
Message 461 of 1,061 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/13/2010
Offline
211 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012
No. Other than the regular gold tier rewards, you don't earn anything extra until the 6th win. But, you need to win gold every week to keep the gold tier rewards
Message 462 of 1,061 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
9803 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012
That's really stupid...why even offer a system like this if there's only 2 sets of rewards?....for real?
Message 463 of 1,061 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
562 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 4, 2012

Yes, for real. :smileywink:

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 464 of 1,061 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/14/2012
Offline
185 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 11, 2012

Can someone give me a link to my stastics in uncharted 3? I can't find it. Thanks for your help. 

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Message 465 of 1,061 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/18/2011
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 11, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Can someone give me a link to my stastics in uncharted 3? I can't find it. Thanks for your help. 


http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3/

 

You've to login.

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 466 of 1,061 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
1981 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 11, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:

Wais45-Mak wrote:

Can someone give me a link to my stastics in uncharted 3? I can't find it. Thanks for your help. 


http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3/

 

You've to login.


Thanks, I dont know why I didnt use my real account lol. Thanks again. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 467 of 1,061 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

Has anyone tried using the Dragon Sniper with the Desert Agent demon horns with the stopping power?

Do you think it would help with snipin' people? I know the stats are miniscule but I was just curious and haven't tried it myself. :mantongue:

Message 468 of 1,061 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/04/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 12, 2012

meetbun wrote:

Has anyone tried using the Dragon Sniper with the Desert Agent demon horns with the stopping power?

Do you think it would help with snipin' people? I know the stats are miniscule but I was just curious and haven't tried it myself. :mantongue:


A friend of mine uses them and he snipes as good as before, when he didn't have them, so there is almost no difference.

 

Message 469 of 1,061 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10154 posts
 

Re: Ask A Quick Question Thread

Sep 12, 2012

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

meetbun wrote:

Has anyone tried using the Dragon Sniper with the Desert Agent demon horns with the stopping power?

Do you think it would help with snipin' people? I know the stats are miniscule but I was just curious and haven't tried it myself. :mantongue:


A friend of mine uses them and he snipes as good as before, when he didn't have them, so there is almost no difference.

 


Snipers are generally good anyway. I have one in my loadout and I use it during really silent games (eg camperfest)

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 470 of 1,061 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes