Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Artifact and Antiquity sets: There is hope?

Jan 16, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Finally completed the Deity Statue set yesterday (Ball Cap for Nathan Drake).

Now, I need only one treasure for the Artifact and Antiquity sets to get those respective trophies.  Frankly, I'd pretty much given up hope and it was extremely frustrating because the last handful treasures I needed were all co-op and I play that mode in about 95% of my matches.

It's been months since I'd gotten a new co-op treasure (if you don't count the Skull Bead for Doughnut Drake - gotten on Monastery Hard, by the way) and I was beginning to resign myself to never completing those sets and getting the trophies.

So..I will keep playing and hoping that eventually, Salim will have goggles, Talbot will be a cowboy and I will have two more trophies!

Happy Hunting.

I better keep trying. I actually gave up on bought Drake's Bandit Mask (stats off, as usual). Why did I buy that instead of Cap/Aviators? I still have hope that I'll get it free (via treasures) someday.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 11 of 17 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Another new treasure over the weekend and Hoarder trophy for completing the Artifact set.  Don't know if my luck has changed or ND had a silent update that finally adjusted treasure drop rates in co-op?  Keep the faith.

I'd be curious what the trigger for drops is though.  Some matches...no drops at all...others 6 or 7 treasures (and didn't even complete that one).  It is a mystery.

Message 12 of 17 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3805 posts

Jan 21, 2013

CaptainProduce67 wrote:

Another new treasure over the weekend and Hoarder trophy for completing the Artifact set.  Don't know if my luck has changed or ND had a silent update that finally adjusted treasure drop rates in co-op?  Keep the faith.

I'd be curious what the trigger for drops is though.  Some matches...no drops at all...others 6 or 7 treasures (and didn't even complete that one).  It is a mystery.

I've been getting lots of treasures lately. Before, it was always that you either got 0 treasures or lots of them.

Now I'm getting a steady drop of 3-8 treasures pet match.

Message 13 of 17 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Hi Captainproduce67,
Yep know that feeling all too well I got my co op arena treasures down to one set in each (yes I played dreadful Hunter got from nine sets down to two) young marlowes glasses and Talbots cowboy hat.
Kept getting duplicates all the time so I went back to competitive to finish off the remaining trophies I had there returned to Hunter 3weeks later and within the first two games both treasures dropped might have been extreme good luck though.
Hope you get them though
Message 14 of 17 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
685 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Well, that's interesting...I've been playing (much) more competitive recently...so maybe I need to mix up more.

Message 15 of 17 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I don't really play this game to much anymore, I only really come back every now and then to try out the latest lab and have a go at getting the last few Co-Op treasures that I need. Anywho I've been going after Drakes Ball Cap for some time now and I finally picked up the last treasure in the set earlier aswell as the rare vagabond treasure whoop whoop Smiley LOL

Just thought I'd post that because this forum is severely lacking joyfull posts nowadays Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 17 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Speaking of positive posts... and treasures. Came back to play a few matches of Hunter Arena after at least a week or two without playing the mode at all. Unlocked the much sought after (for me) Valuable Gold. I'm so glad I held off from buying Drake's Shades haha.

Cutter
Message 17 of 17 (202 Views)
0 Likes