Highlighted
First Son
20 posts

Re: Are Your Friends Leaving In Droves?

Aug 18, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Nope. In fact, I see MORE of my friends playing the game now since 1.13.

I can say the same thing. The trophies have brought alot of my friends back to the game.

Message 11 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

I'd have to say quite a few of mine have left.

It's a mix of two things. Trophies - Mainly the treasure set trophies, they didn't agree with trophies that rely on a random broken system.

and Weapon balance is totally unbalanced.

Unfortunately I agree with the weapon stuff that it just got worse and worse. I wish the good stuff would hurry up and come out already.

I somewhat agree and disagree with the treasure trophy thing though.. It's annoyingly messed up, however that seems to be intended... So as stupid as it may actually be, it's technically not broken.

Can't say I've ever been this annoyed with a game and developer... Ever.

Message 12 of 15 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

A lot of my friends (real life and friends I`ve made online) left Uncharted 3 soley due to 2 things:

Lag.

M9 RoF.

However, a lot of people who never play Uncharted on my friendslist are starting to become regular players now. I`m guessing because of 1.13.

But I`m considering leaving too.. Naughty Dog says they are planning future patches. If they don`t deliver, I`m out. I`ll probably see ya`ll in Uncharted 4 though, hopefully it will be better than how Uncharted 3 currently stands

Message 13 of 15 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Aug 18, 2012

It's the end of summer, all your friends are going back to SCHOOL of course...

Message 14 of 15 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

Aug 19, 2012

What drives me away from this game....stat hats

We won't to look cool yet you're giving tryhards a bigger boost with these things

Pain wobble

Head Shot Damage

Really?

We want to look cool not have a crappy dis-advantage over some noob who has Pain wobble reduction while we don't that was a big fail on you're part ND

"Whats it going to be? Loyalty to your country or loyalty to yourself? Your country or your old mentor, the mission or your beliefs? Your duty to your unit or your personal feelings? Look how much you've lost already! What kind of country deserves this much loyalty"-Gene
Message 15 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes