Sackboy
449 posts

Re: Are You Having FUN Again?

Aug 18, 2012

I would have more fun if Tournament was better thought out.

Message 31 of 35 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Mesh Maps have brightened up UC3. G-MAL nerf made UC3 MP more mainstream, but I'm happy now, with the new taunts and DLC all is good.

Message 32 of 35 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

Aureilia wrote:

ND should probably notice how many mistakes they have done and immediately return to 1.02 settings, I know for sure they lost 3000+ players over this one patch due to the immense rage thread on one of the other boards I visit.

I have to ask. What exactly did they do in this patch that was so terrible?

I am the one who knocks.
Message 33 of 35 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Somewhat with the addition of the mesh maps, but the community still manages to induce bad cases of gamer stress.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 34 of 35 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14387 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

The_Blablob wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

ND should probably notice how many mistakes they have done and immediately return to 1.02 settings, I know for sure they lost 3000+ players over this one patch due to the immense rage thread on one of the other boards I visit.

I have to ask. What exactly did they do in this patch that was so terrible?

Well. All I'm seeing is Dragon vs KAL 7 in almost every match I take part in. It's 1.00 again with Dragon's instead of G-MAL's.

That is what myself and many others are seeing.

It's not just this patch though. It's been getting steadily worse and worse patch by patch.

A while back they killed off the FAL-SS, that brought on everyone using G-MAL's.. Okay that didn't bother me particularly as I was already on the G-MAL before that even happened. Can't say I actually campaigned for the death of the FAL-SS either. Wasn't ever an issue.

AK was fixed to bring it up to par with other weapons? Haha.. It's still an overwhelming sack of crap. That patch did nothing.

M9 ROF patch recently.. Don't need it. The M9 is dead already, I've not seen a solitary M9 user in many games. It's either always a group of 5 huddled up in some corner with Dragons or a lone wolf running around with a KAL-7.

Why is the game like that now? Because they murdered the G-MAL to the point of it being unbalanced, but that's okay. the community thinks unbalance is balanced. The community is full of clueless hyporcrites.

Oh.. Everyone will hate me for that, Truth hurts for most people, truth is everyone already hate the honest truthful little Aureilia and have done for a long time, I don't have anything to lose by throwing the truth out there.

I wouldn't even bother making these posts if I was alone in my feelings, I would guess that is just me being annoyed with something, but when there is a thread with over 198 pages of hate towards the changes from a board full of players who understand balance and how to make a game considering most of them are into that kind of thing... and me being the only one stupid enough to stick it out here and speak up, then I know I'm probably justified in my actions.

Just wish ND had the sense to know that this forum is not the whole community and stop basing changes around people who have no idea what they are talking about. No wonder Arne stays at Neogaf. Smiley Happy

The only thing I have ever pushed for is the KAL 7 change. Which now isn't even important, the game has been nerfed so much that it's gone full circle.

Message 35 of 35 (86 Views)
0 Likes