Jan 16 2013
By: canadian94eh Survivor 2192 posts

Are You A Completionist?

59 replies 462 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

are you a completionist in uncharted 3? do you feel proud of completing something in the game? do you want recognition for your achievements? comment below about your accomplishments to share it with the rest of this community!

i'll start, i have accomplished:

-Max Rank (5th Legacy Level 75)

-Co-op Star

-100% in Trophies

-Collected all the Treasures (Co-op and Competitive)

-Maxed all Boosters (Co-op and Competitive)

-Unlocked and Bought Everything in the In-Game Store

-Unlocked the Djinn

(so i have nothing left to accomplish)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 60 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: Are You A Completionist?

Jan 16, 2013

Everything of that a long time ago except for the Overseer Trophy which I still need help for.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 60 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
309 posts

Jan 16, 2013

No, I'm not a completionist. And it's a good thing, too! Because I certainly don't have the skill to complete everything.

I rarely pick up treasures. I have never legacied. I don't use tournament tickets. The only boosters I've maxed are the handful that I use all the time.

The only thing I really hope for when I toss in the disc is a farily played, evenly matched game. Those to me are really fun, and fun is the main reason I play.  

I'm not at all judging those who are completionists. I get that you enjoy the added challenge. But for me the game itself is challenging enough. :smileywink:   

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 60 (452 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Not really.

You are not a true completionist if you have not finished ALL missions. :smileywink:

ps: 32 missions left.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 60 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I am a completionist mostly for the Single Player portions of the Uncharted Games unfortunately after my first play through of Uncharted 3 I'm no longer to play the full game because I keep getting the spinning ring at the end of the Syria chapter.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 60 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:
I am a completionist mostly for the Single Player portions of the Uncharted Games unfortunately after my first play through of Uncharted 3 I'm no longer to play the full game because I keep getting the spinning ring at the end of the Syria chapter.

Have you tried to clear the game cache?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 60 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2192 posts

Jan 16, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Not really.

You are not a true completionist if you have not finished ALL missions. :smileywink:

hell no, i'm not completing those: get a rampant in 35 minutes, get 2 five not alives in 35 minutes, etc... the only way i could do that is if i boosted (tried to find 5 of my friends in matchmaking and kill them) and there are some for co-op easy (i only play on hard and crushing) i have 0 easy co-op completions and i want to keep it that way

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 60 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Not really.

Missions...WHAT? Lol, they are a joke. I already forgot there are missions in this game. I have 5 rampants...how high is the chance I get one while I activate the mission for it? I don't even want to complete them, they are completely useless and a waste of time.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 60 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5078 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Luckily no. Being a completionist means you play to achieve something even if it's not fun (grinding/farming). Playing video games should be fun. Doesn't mean I'm a casual gamer. I'm up for challenges. 

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 60 (411 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 16, 2013

LOL, Rampant is easier than trying to win 3 Hunter matches (everyone ragequits :smileytongue:).

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 60 (409 Views)