Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Re: Anyone Wear the Collectors Edition Ring?

Aug 5, 2012

i wear the ring a lot(outside of shirt)

i got a few comments about it, asking where i got it and where it's from

Message 11 of 14 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I love it wear it all the time even to school by now the whole school knows I even got at least 10 people playing the game.

Message 12 of 14 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Sep 11, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

astroman98765 wrote:

Hi guys,

I was unlucky enough to miss out on the U3 collectors edition when it was cheap, so now I have just bought the Ring necklace that comes with it. I was wondering, does anyone wear it? I will definately be wearing it. I love the idea of wearing a ring on your neck. Also, its not very fanboyish. I'm not sure if Francis Drakes ring was an actual thing (I'm assuming so considering lots of other stuff in Uncharted is true).

I wear the ring sometimes. How did you get the ring seperate? I got mine from Collectors Edition.

I was able to pick it up on ebay for a good price. Now I'm trying to get ahold of that sweet sideshow figure Smiley Wink

If you wanna offer me a good price then I can sell you mine. I honestly only got the collector's edition for the ring(which I LOVE wearing) and I don't care much for the figure Smiley Happy

I'm a girl who plays video games, deal with it.
Message 13 of 14 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
26 posts

Jun 28, 2014
I Bought several rings in silver of ebay the looks better and i wear them all the time :-)
Message 14 of 14 (149 Views)
0 Likes