Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 16, 2012
Please send complete, unedited cinema files to UC3PlayerReport and we'll take care of it. Thanks!

-EvangM
Message 11 of 17 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 16, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Please send complete, unedited cinema files to UC3PlayerReport and we'll take care of it. Thanks!

-EvangM

That's what I'm getting at- there's no cinema in this Lab. I could only report him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 12 of 17 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/10/2011
Offline
6647 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 16, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Please send complete, unedited cinema files to UC3PlayerReport and we'll take care of it. Thanks!

-EvangM

But Evang, Lab Mesh Maps don't record in Cinema!!! D:

Message 13 of 17 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/30/2009
Offline
240 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 17, 2012

And thats why i been asking what does report a player for cheating do during gameplay? EvangM can you answer this


I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 14 of 17 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
775 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 17, 2012
Got it.

Unfortunately, unless you catch them in the act with a camera or camcorder while playing, this will have to wait until the next patch. We can't hotfix cinema mode into the Lab playlist.

Which leads to my next announcement- Lab cinema functionality will be implemented in a future patch. Smiley Happy


Thanks,

-EvangM
Message 15 of 17 (278 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Online
4879 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 17, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Which leads to my next announcement- Lab cinema functionality will be implemented in a future patch. Smiley Happy

More of those AWESOME forum-exclusive announcements please! Smiley Very Happy




Message 16 of 17 (267 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: Anybody else run into Lab glitchers?

Aug 17, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Got it.

Unfortunately, unless you catch them in the act with a camera or camcorder while playing, this will have to wait until the next patch. We can't hotfix cinema mode into the Lab playlist.

Which leads to my next announcement- Lab cinema functionality will be implemented in a future patch. Smiley Happy


Thanks,

-EvangM

Awesome!! Thank you EvangM! 

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 17 of 17 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes