Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

If I ever go back to UC2 multiplayer, I always use this skin for the hero side. Still, if they bring him back...great, the 11th separated Drake skin for this multiplayer. (You already know my opinion on that)

But yes, he should get the shade armor or flynn's color palette if they decide to bring him back.

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 11 of 60 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/04/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

Am I the only one who wants Young Drake as the Anniversary Skin? Or ND said it's not possible because he doesn't fit in the Uncharted World or the MP engine can't run his model or *Insert here Naughty Dog Excuses*?

Message 12 of 60 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants Young Drake as the Anniversary Skin? Or ND said it's not possible because he doesn't fit in the Uncharted World or the MP engine can't run his model or *Insert here Naughty Dog Excuses*?


Because young drake is a kid, and kids cant be in games where they can be killed.

 

Message 13 of 60 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/04/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants Young Drake as the Anniversary Skin? Or ND said it's not possible because he doesn't fit in the Uncharted World or the MP engine can't run his model or *Insert here Naughty Dog Excuses*?


Because young drake is a kid, and kids cant be in games where they can be killed.

 


But in the SP  Campaign we can kill him Smiley Indifferent Either making him fall off a building or letting him get killed by the spiders.....

 

Message 14 of 60 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Online
1590 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants Young Drake as the Anniversary Skin? Or ND said it's not possible because he doesn't fit in the Uncharted World or the MP engine can't run his model or *Insert here Naughty Dog Excuses*?


Because young drake is a kid, and kids cant be in games where they can be killed.

 


But in the SP  Campaign we can kill him Smiley Indifferent Either making him fall off a building or letting him get killed by the spiders.....

 



You don't see his death though, it's just heavly suggests he's dead.

Message 15 of 60 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

We have too many Drakes. Wetsuit Elena or GT*O.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 16 of 60 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

We have too many Drakes. Wetsuit Elena or GT*O.


Message 17 of 60 (247 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/15/2010
Offline
1919 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

I recall them saying there won't be any event specific skins. This would also include the 1 year anniversary Drake skin, sadly. Smiley Sad

 

I don't think any amount of support this thread gets would get them to change their mind but... then I guess the colors thread Luxis made can prove otherwise.

 

SUPPORT THE THREAD.

Photobucket
Message 18 of 60 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/04/2012
Offline
25 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

We have too many Drakes. Wetsuit Elena or GT*O.


We have too many Elenas Winter Flynn or GT*O

 

Message 19 of 60 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1435 posts
 

Re: Anniversary Drake Skin [for November 1st]

Sep 8, 2012

Oscarjvd10 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

We have too many Drakes. Wetsuit Elena or GT*O.


We have too many Elenas Winter Flynn or GT*O

 


We have too many Flynns Heist Flynn or GT*O Smiley Tongue

 

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 20 of 60 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes