Aug 25 2012
By: redsoxdsp46 Wastelander 745 posts

An idea for stupid teamates

9 replies 205 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

Make it so that when you get killed by a teamate, it doesn't count towards your deaths on the scoreboard.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 1 of 10 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: An idea for stupid teamates

Aug 25, 2012

While you're at it, how about making it that the random removals don't count towards your losses either?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2 of 10 (196 Views)
Wastelander
864 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

how about they just make grenades not effect teamates... ._. I have no idea why they didn't do this unless friendly fire was on all the way 

Message 3 of 10 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2413 posts

Aug 25, 2012
What would be next though? If you kill your self it doesn't count? Or how about not counting your death if you got killed by a power weapon?

No, if you die, it should count regardless of how you died. There's things people could do to exploit and win games by removing team kills.

But, if anything is to be done, just remove stats all together .
Pepsi
Message 4 of 10 (173 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SjShane wrote:
What would be next though? If you kill your self it doesn't count? Or how about not counting your death if you got killed by a power weapon?

No, if you die, it should count regardless of how you died. There's things people could do to exploit and win games by removing team kills.

But, if anything is to be done, just remove stats all together .

What!? This post made no sense...

Message 5 of 10 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2413 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012
What exactly doesn't make sense? I'm saying that if they were do this, people would continue to ask for other things to not count for death statistics. And it could also be used to get spawn advantages.
Pepsi
Message 6 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SjShane wrote:
What exactly doesn't make sense? I'm saying that if they were do this, people would continue to ask for other things to not count for death statistics. And it could also be used to get spawn advantages.

The only thing that shouldn't be counted asa  death is getting killed by a teamate, because you have absolutley no way of preventing that. If a teamate, kills you with an RPG, how are you going to stop that? Killing yourself or getting killed by a power weapon SHOULD be counted as a death, because you are able to prevent. It's your own fault for killing yourself, and getting killed by a power weapon is a part of the game. 

Message 7 of 10 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
587 posts

Aug 25, 2012

How about when a teammate kils you, both of you get a death added, rather than just the person that died.

Message 8 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2413 posts

Aug 25, 2012

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

The only thing that shouldn't be counted asa  death is getting killed by a teamate, because you have absolutley no way of preventing that. If a teamate, kills you with an RPG, how are you going to stop that? Killing yourself or getting killed by a power weapon SHOULD be counted as a death, because you are able to prevent. It's your own fault for killing yourself, and getting killed by a power weapon is a part of the game. 

You can't prevent your self from dying when someone on the other team uses the RPG! kickback either, you can only hope they don't jump or have an awful aim. Say me and my friend are running out of ammo, neither of us care about streak medals, I'll throw a nade at him, his revenge will kill me, this way we never run out of ammo and we don't get any loss from it. Heck, I already blow myself up in Plunder/Objective if I want to swap guns. If they had just made power weapons pick ups only, and hadn't added Quick Boom and other grenade kickbacks, there would have been a huge decrease in team kills. Those things are the real issue.
Pepsi
Message 9 of 10 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Aug 25, 2012

SjShane wrote:

redsoxdsp46 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

You can't prevent your self from dying when someone on the other team uses the RPG! kickback either, you can only hope they don't jump or have an awful aim. Say me and my friend are running out of ammo, neither of us care about streak medals, I'll throw a nade at him, his revenge will kill me, this way we never run out of ammo and we don't get any loss from it. Heck, I already blow myself up in Plunder/Objective if I want to swap guns. If they had just made power weapons pick ups only, and hadn't added Quick Boom and other grenade kickbacks, there would have been a huge decrease in team kills. Those things are the real issue.

Fair enough.

Message 10 of 10 (106 Views)
0 Likes